• No - Explain why

In-Game Name: MTF Nu7 MAJ Bread MJ03

Steam Name: [GL] Bread

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:127549234

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, Senior Moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Daily or whenever I’m in game

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team (100 words+) I would like to join the support team so that the TeamSpeak can be nice to be in for me and other players to use. Sometimes people go quite a while without support when I’m on, and support needs more people to help new visitors so things like that doesn’t happen. I’m usually on later at night than most people, so I would be happy to help at those hours where not as many support are on. I’m always on TeamSpeak whenever I’m playing on the server, so I can usually check when people need support. I would love to be one of the friendly support team members to help people and give new visitors a good idea of what GamingLight generally represents, and keep roleplay channels clean with no minges or people just generally making the experience unpleasant for others.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? Just be around to help people when the need something, and to make the support team one person bigger.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello, this is Bread, what assistance do you require?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes, and I promise to uphold all those rules to the best of my ability.

Edited by Bread1

lol, lmao even

+Support

- Great guy

- Active

- Friendly

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

14 hours ago, Nucleus said:

+Support

- Great guy

- Active

- Friendly

I honestly have no clue who you are but i'll trust nucleus opinion on you

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

On 4/6/2019 at 9:34 PM, th3 said:

+Support

Active

Friendly

Knows the rules

Would be a great addition to Support!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Manager

-Support

-Immature at times

-Not that active

-Annoying at times

Sorry Bread but this is just my opnion

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

2 minutes ago, Prodcode said:

Same I have never seen you

Not trying to start something but if you've never seen him most likely due to you guys playing different servers than why would you give feedback about how he is immature and annoying it just makes no sense.

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』