7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Admin?

• Yes (give reason why)
    • No (give reason why)

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your in-game name?: Nucleus

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Nucleus

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:147290095

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, a previous server of the TTT gamemode as well as being staff on Gaminglight SCPRP from trial-mod to now.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Approx June 2017 then left and started playing again a lot more around December 2018.

6. What date did you make your forums account? December 4th 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Moderator

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 3 https://imgur.com/a/mWRTdJc

9. Have you donated? $20 on PoliceRP.

10. What rank are you applying for? Admin

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: GMT

14. Permission (Senior Moderator + need this): Super Admins - Matthew, Jeff Jr; Head Admins - MyanDaBeast & th3 Manager - Igneous

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I am applying for the role of Admin as I believe I have gathered the experience required over my time of being a senior moderator to handle more duty and responsibility to those who play on the server in order to further help them and enforce the rules so that the SCP-RP players can enjoy their experience with us. Furthermore I feel I am ready for the next stage of staff, as I am active and over this time have learnt to better staff and help the community. I also have gotten to know a lot of the scp-rp community and as a Admin I can further enforce and help the players better in some scenarios as well as to become more independent from other staff.

As well as the community, being staff has also helped me through some personal issues I had, getting to know new people and be part of the team has been a great experience for me and I hope it can continue. Being staff gives me the motivation to be the best person I can be whether it be on duty or not, on scpr-rp or another server so that I can try my best to be happy and provide the best support possible through me being staff.

1. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would tp them away from people so that they do not harm anyone else/interupt roleplay and ask them to stop and explain why they are doing it. With them cussing I would ask them to stop, if they continue I would gag/mute them. Explain that I will be warning them for Mass RDM and Staff diss then warn them and anti-minge for 10,000 seconds and unmute/ungag for when their minge is over. 

Edited by Nucleus

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

1 hour ago, Kade said:

+/- Support

-Great Guy

-Knows how to staff

-Your app is an "ok" size but could be longer. Few spelling errors

-Could be a little more active

If any of this is false please DM me.

All in all I believe you should get this rank just try to be more active!

Good Luck

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

On 4/2/2019 at 11:04 AM, Kade said:

+/- Support

-Great Guy

-Knows how to staff

-Your app is an "ok" size but could be longer. Few spelling errors

-Could be a little more active

If any of this is false please DM me.

+Support 

Nucleus has done a fantastic job of staffing while in a different time zone. I think he is ready for a promotion to Admin!

Friendly

Knows the rules

Mature

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator