Jeffs Mass warn appeal

Jeff Junior

Your In-game: Jeff Jr

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:421604434

The admin's name in-game: Naby/ Admin Xxx Gominglit x2/Munchies/SWAT CPL WILL XR15x2/
fame/Shikotan/LT Bob Bob 1A51x2/Jakeeex2/Aden crabsx3/CPT Jack Black 1A88/Spectionx2/FBI SAIC Injoker/
Hannah SWED Yukix2/SM Nimo 1A44/Rhenic/Cravplay

What warning did you receive: pretty much anything that a minge can get 
Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/445583979387813889/562528243601768459/Skarmbild_37.png    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/445583979387813889/562528365408681984/Skarmbild_38.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/445583979387813889/562528267681398794/Skarmbild_40.png

Why do you think this warn was false: yes it is a lot of warns and i regret them all but because. If you are wondering i got pretty much all of them when i was a minge (lucky me i didn't get a permaban). Most of you know that i am not a minge anymore or break any rules on top of that.  (all of them are 3 months+ the newest warn that i have is 10 months old 

Any extra information: fame said that i am able to appeal any warn that is older than 3 months old ( i asked him in pms) about it.

Edited by Jeff Junior

1 hour ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Old warns 

Definitely not a minge anymore. Good guy. 

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

+ Support

Jeff is an cool person, old warns, really respected! 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

damn never knew i warned you +support!

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+SUPPORT

Still a minge ;) 

• Thanks 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

Wow