Should I become T-MOD?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I become T-MOD?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Boris Boon/SNR Boris Boon 1A47

2. What is your steam name?: Jvrn2/Boris

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:199064775

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have slight experience with staffing, I was shortly staff on AnimeRP, I was staff for around 2 weeks, Probably longer.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) The first time I played, It was a long time ago, I only played for a few hours, So roughly I would say, 2017, Can't say month, I didn't play much at that time.

6. What date did you make your forums account? My first forums account, Was in 2017, I have recently forgotten the Username and Password, After returning to Gaming Light.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member.

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://steamcommunity.com/id/K3123456/screenshot/914702041543518367, I currently have four, There were assigned roughly around 2018, Before I started taking RP Seriously, I was very mingy at that time.

9. Have you donated? Unfortunately, I cannot, Next time I am able to I will, I recently Acquired a new Laptop so its unlikely.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, this would be my Second time I would be staff, First One was also a Gaming Light Server.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: PST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):Mocking Bird.

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)I've only had 48+ Hours with this server, But I've been able to accurately play and experience PoliceRP, When I'm police I try to Respect and Be calm and collected to people, And understand there reasoning behind there crime. I've met lots of well known people on the server, I don't now them too personally, But we are on first name basis. When I am a Thief or A Citizen, I try not to break rules and be mingy. I am a very understanding person, When I'm in the wrong and I realize it I accept it and move on with my know new Acquired knowledge, Whenever I'm listening to two people argue I try to find out, Who's in the right and Who's in the wrong, This also apply's to real life. I've read through Police RP Guidelines, Staff Guidelines, And the Staff Handbook. I have been playing Gmod for over a year now, I have 1700 Hours+.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first attempt to get him to stop, But if that is unsuccessful, I would call a Higher up In because Of my limited ability's and knowledge.

Edited by Bor
Fixing Poll And Steam ID

Trap.—

giphy.gif

-Support

-I've literally never seen you in game

-No Poll

-That is not a SteamID

-You made your forums account Wednesday

-11 is wrong. The question is asking if you are currently staff on another server

-14, you don't need permission. It literally says that only Senior Mod + need that question. (Did you read the question?)

-Question 16 is all sorts of wrong. As a Tmod, even though you are new and inexperienced, you can still handle the majority of the sit, you are still responsible for gathering evidence and warning him/her for what they did regardless of rank, you only need a higher up for the 10,000 second minge. This leads me to believe that you either quickly skimmed through or did not read the staff handbook

Overall this entire application seems very low effort in my opinion. I apologize if I came off as rude at any point in my response. If you wish to become staff, I would work on advancing your rank in PD and getting more well known in the community, as well as improving activity both in game and on the forums

As always, good luck! ~ Shmoopy.

Edited by Shmoopy_boop
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

-Support

-No Poll

-That is not a SteamID

-11 is wrong. The question is asking if you are currently staff on another server

-14, you don't need permission. It literally says that only Senior Mod + need that question. (Did you read the question?)

-Question 16 is all sorts of wrong. As a Tmod, even though you are new and inexperienced, you can still handle the majority of the sit, you are still responsible for gathering evidence and warning him/her for what they did regardless of rank, you only need a higher up for the 10,000 second minge. This leads me to believe that you either quickly skimmed through or did not read the staff handbook

Overall this entire application seems very low effort in my opinion. I apologize if I came off as rude at any point in my response. If you wish to become staff, I would work on advancing your rank in PD and getting more well known in the community, as well as improving activity both in game and on the forums

As always, good luck! ~ Steve.

11 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

-Support

-No Poll

-That is not a SteamID

As always, good luck! ~ Nucleus.

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

14 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

-Support

-No Poll

-That is not a SteamID

• Like 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 4/1/2019 at 8:36 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

-Support

-No Poll

-That is not a SteamID

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 4/1/2019 at 8:36 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

-Support

-No Poll

-That is not a SteamID

On 4/1/2019 at 9:36 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

-Support

-No Poll

-That is not a SteamID

I agree, even though you did fix the poll and steam ID, you still need to read the staff handbook and everything before you apply. If this gets denied please read the whole MOTD and improve activity by a lot.

On 4/2/2019 at 12:02 PM, Voxis said:

On 4/1/2019 at 9:36 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

-Support

-No Poll

-That is not a SteamID

-You minge alot

As always, good luck! ~ Prod

Unfortunately, after an intensive review by the PoliceRP SMT team, this Application for Staff has been denied. Please re-apply in two weeks.

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017