GOD's Official Resignation

The West Kye

Hey everyone!

I am now officially resigning, It has been constantly on my mind ever since my first 48 hour and its just been a constant train of melancholy. Along with this tiresome of my position, I apologize for the recent incidents. I cannot imagine how members of the community felt and I feel deep remorse for your emotions. I do hope that GamingLight's SCP-RP continues to grow to its maximum potential. I will miss NTF and the fun capturing SCP's and recontaining them. I will also miss GENSEC as I spent a decent amount of time trying to give advice to those below me and those above. Most of all, I will miss Research. All the interactions I have experienced between players and I are unforgettable. I raised up some of the best researchers in my time and I will cherish the thought. Goodbye everyone!

HOR GOD/NTF PFC GOD 747B/SECURITY SFC GOD      signing out

• Sad 3

• Manager

Nooooo God. Honsetly when I heard about what happened yesterday I cried. You are such a gentle and kind soul with a lot of possition. I'm going to miss you. Keep playing the guitar!

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

When i heard about the event 3 days ago i was very sadden, but now i'm relieved that it was all false info. Nevertheless im hoping you are doing fine God, It will be a sad day without having you on Research but you should do whatever makes you happy.

Hopefully ill see you someday on the server again. Farewell.

• Bread locked this topic