ban

sparnel07

Your In-game: CI heavy sparnel

Your SteamID:STEAM_1:0:112149693

The player's name in-game:lamarr

The player's steam name (If you know it):STEAM_1:0:9937025

What did the player do:failrp disconect to avoid kick/ban handcufing me for no reson(we were both ci)mic spaming

What do you believe should happen to the player:ban

Any extra information:i acidentaly killed him but then this happend and 106 (security so alfanso)helped me cuff him and put him in a box and then disconected and i got a photo of him just cufing me but i dident got how he was mic spamming or disconected

20190401001918_1.jpg

kinda hypocritical of you to say that when you have prop killed class D, prop blocked the CI spawn, and mass failrp, I detained you because you were prop trapping the scps and prop killing  on the surface and leaving them there for a long amount of time.

I also have proof of you blocking the CI spawn for a good 23 minutes.

how did i avoid a ban if you left me on the sky box detained with hand cuffs?
im pretty sure thats not allowed I dont know about you.

I disconnected because you left me on the skybox for a pretty long time.

i propblocked ci spawn for you to dont get out i killed you on accident and when did i fail rp adn you souldent started mic spaming and cuffing me and i got more prof from an mtf that was there and scp 106

Edited by sparnel07

That doesnt mean you prop block CI spawn, you didnt kill me on accident im pretty sure I that was intentional, you failrped by cuffing me and attempting to cuff me multiple times, so what I mic spammed, thats not a bannable offense.

I'll repeat my self again. I CUFFED YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE PROP KILLING AND PROP TRAPPING PEOPLE

yes it is and i blocked ci spawn so you dont leave 106 was tehere and he told me that and he agreed with me 

and right now i am talking to other 2 mtf that said you are goanna report them for mass failrp 

and i cuffed you to dont change class

Edited by sparnel07

+Support

I'm going to post a couple screenshots of the logs

He shouldn't be punished for the reasons listed in this report, but rather what his actions are as shown by the chat logs

I happened to be AFK at the time these actions were occurring and I am sorry I didn't get back sooner

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Knuckles

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

2 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support based on the chat logs. That type of language is not acceptable at any time, every under the reported circumstances.

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

19 hours ago, sparnel07 said:

i propblocked ci spawn for you to dont get out i killed you on accident and when did i fail rp adn you souldent started mic spaming and cuffing me and i got more prof from an mtf that was there and scp 106

Imma have to put on my strict October mask for this oof.

1. Don’t prop block anything. I don’t care your reason, if you don’t have perms from staff don’t do it, and don’t tell me that you can because you cannot. 

2. 106 cannot be on surface so any testimonies from him is inconclusive and I don’t care if a random MTF tells you to propblock CI spawn, neither of them are A. Staff or B. CI high command.

3. Your evidence is highly inconclusive because it shows no proof that it was Lamar who cuffed you. 

4. One of your defenses for cuffing Lamar was because he was gonna report 2 MTF for mass fail RP, if they actually did it don’t stop him.

Now getting into other parts of this report, the actions of Lamar should not be tolerated and he deserves a warn as well. I personally believe the two of you both deserve punishment, but Lamar deserves a heftier one. 

• th3 locked this topic