~ vσxιs ~

Should I be staff?   

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff?

• Yes
    • No

19 hours ago, [GL] Billy said:

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

In the time Voxis was staff restricted all he has learned a lot, even though some stuff happened that caused some controversy I feel like he definitely deserves another chance and I know for a fact he has nothing but good intentions.

~prodCode, trail moderator

15 hours ago, Freeze said:

+ Support

all of the reasons above^^^^

gl m8! <3

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

22 hours ago, Will Newel said:

+Support 

Voxis has an long resume here at Gamingligjt. 

He was an excellent staff member 

Was an Admin 

Mature 

Active 

Well known 

He isn’t affraid to put his foot down. 

• Like 1

Signature.png

On 4/1/2019 at 9:39 AM, gamikzone said:

+Support

- Prior Staff experience.

- Active.

- Voxis will have a positive influence on the staff team.

- Mature.

- Seasoned member of GL.

- Familiar with MOTD.

- Voxis has showed dedication and caring for GL.

- Always handled staff sits well.

On 4/1/2019 at 8:39 AM, th3 said:

+Support

Voxis has a long history of being a great person and dedication to Gaminglight. I think he would be a good addition to the staff team. This being said, I believe this app should be accepted!

+Support!

Reason Above

GoodLuck Voxis!

#BeHappy

7 hours ago, Kzbrh #BeHappy said:

+Support!

Reason Above

GoodLuck Voxis!

#BeHappy

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

-support

Obviously not mature enough for staff. Heres why

Insults me. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1704292043

And is obviously holding a grudge over something I said on his blacklist appeal (I said that he was toxic and -supported his blacklist appeal)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1704291296

In my eyes, I was on good terms with voxis and didn't mind him being back but he obviously isn't mature enough to feel the same.

Edited by WreckedInRuinz

1 hour ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

-support

Obviously not mature enough for staff. Heres why

Insults me. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1704292043

And is obviously holding a grudge over something I said on his blacklist appeal (I said that he was toxic and -supported his blacklist appeal)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1704291296

In my eyes, I was on good terms with voxis and didn't mind him being back but he obviously isn't mature enough to feel the same.

sorry but this doesn't sound like voxis at all he doesn't go out of his way to start shit with people you must have said something what made him up set and if you even wanna go about imature what about that time you and your family shot up an fbi base while they were having a meeting, i like you ruinz but you need to clean your act up..

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 4/1/2019 at 6:39 AM, gamikzone said:

+Support

- Prior Staff experience.

- Active.

- Voxis will have a positive influence on the staff team.

- Mature.

- Seasoned member of GL.

- Familiar with MOTD.

- Voxis has showed dedication and caring for GL.

- Always handled staff sits well.

Vooxis

On 4/1/2019 at 11:37 AM, Zeeptin said:

This is the only April Fools joke I actually found funny.

lmao

-/+ Support

Not Active

Mature

Previous staffing experience

Good App

You need to increase activity if you get staff

• Like 1

-support

I knew voxis when he was a staff and before he was a staff member. When he was staff he was a completely different person than he was before. Especially once he got admin he became very ignorant and was extremely annoying to deal with when it came to staff sits. I also remember how he would always complain about how the server was eating up his life and he couldn't do anything he liked to do before. He tries to do people favors in return for them to do things and acts very fake around certain people. This is my personal opinion on the matter and i would be glad to speak with anyone who disagrees on it. He holds grudges on pretty much anything anyone does and treats everyone differently in a bad way. I feel like the reason hes getting so many plus supports is because he just has been sucking up to everyone and doing all these favors for anyone thats high in staff.

Also after seeing Ruinz post i have to agree thats just straight immature

Edited by CHIKEN
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, CHIKEN said:

-support

I knew voxis when he was a staff and before he was a staff member. When he was staff he was a completely different person than he was before. Especially once he got admin he became very ignorant and was extremely annoying to deal with when it came to staff sits. I also remember how he would always complain about how the server was eating up his life and he couldn't do anything he liked to do before. He tries to do people favors in return for them to do things and acts very fake around certain people. This is my personal opinion on the matter and i would be glad to speak with anyone who disagrees on it. He holds grudges on pretty much anything anyone does and treats everyone differently in a bad way. I feel like the reason hes getting so many plus supports is because he just has been sucking up to everyone and doing all these favors for anyone thats high in staff.

Also after seeing Ruinz post i have to agree thats just straight immature

Tbh i just think you are being bias   towards your family memeber  because we are at war and all this shit happpen yesterday and now you feel like it's the need to say all that stuff about him could be wrong to, but honestly i never seen voxis  being immature i know he does hold some grudges on people but you can't blame him you don't know what they did to  him .. and everytime i was in discord or    on team speak with him  he  always told me how much he loves staff  i respect your  opinion though 

• Like 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King