Should I be staff?   

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Voxis King

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Voxis

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:53787030

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes of course. I'm Voxis lol. On a serious note, I used to staff for GamingLight. 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 6th, 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? March 9th, 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 3 ( https://imgur.com/D9fVxfV )

9. Have you donated? Yes ($324)

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes, of course

13. Timezone: CST (USA time) 

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): Well, I would like to start off by saying that I would love to come back to the staff team to be a help to the server. That was the goal previously but sadly, things happened. I want to be able to help the staff team in as many ways as humanly possible. I know the staff team like the back of my hand, I know how things run. I would be an inspiration and someone for the newer staff to look up to for guidance and reassurance. I would help take stress away the best that I could from higher staff members (due to the fact I know how things work) and make things easier for staff online by being there for them at all times whether it be in game or in teamspeak. I would address issues with staff members before it went to SMT as well. If staff had problems in the past I would always talk to them in the best way I knew how to in all cases. I will be a model staff member and that is my promise to you guys as a whole. I won't let you down! For those who don't know. I will put this: I want to help the server in the best ways possible and will see to all means humanly possible to achieve this. 

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? When I bring them to a sit and they are extremely hostile, I would calmly talk them into calming down, and if they refused I would warn them for staff disrespect. If they continued I would go to a higher staff member and have them minged for 10,000 seconds. 

Edited by Voxis
Fixed link for warn proof
  • Gaminglight Love 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

In the time Voxis was staff restricted all he has learned a lot, even though some stuff happened that caused some controversy I feel like he definitely deserves another chance and I know for a fact he has nothing but good intentions.

~Billy, Senior Admin

• Like 1

+support 

Adorable 

Funny 

knows how to Handel sits 

Mature 

responsible 

Has history of being staff and was amazing staff member 

Has the most Adorable Eyes

• Like 1
  • Laughing 3

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+Support

Voxis has a long history of being a great person and dedication to Gaminglight. I think he would be a good addition to the staff team. This being said, I believe this app should be accepted!

• Like 2

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+ Support 

Long history in Staff

Veteran

Knows what he is doing

Smart guy

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+Support

Amazing prior staff member

Mature

Has a lot of experience

Knows rules

Genuine

Voxis is an amazing person, wand was very dedicated thru all his time on the server, staffing or not. He helped with server issues whilst he was blacklisted, kept in touch with everyone, and also overall kept gaminglight a clean enviorement for everyone, on and off of staff.

1 hour ago, th3 said:

+Support

Voxis has a long history of being a great person and dedication to Gaminglight. I think he would be a good addition to the staff team. This being said, I believe this app should be accepted!

Major + Support! 

logan2.png

7 hours ago, MockingBird said:

+support as seen above are my reasons aswell 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Manager
7 hours ago, th3 said:

+Support

Voxis apply for staff must be a april fools joke

im kidding but +support

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+Support

- Prior Staff experience.

- Active.

- Voxis will have a positive influence on the staff team.

- Mature.

- Seasoned member of GL.

- Familiar with MOTD.

- Voxis has showed dedication and caring for GL.

- Always handled staff sits well.

+Support

Active

Mature

Returning Member with previous Experience

Not quick to anger

Has shown dedication to the community

Kind person

Has good decision making qualities 

Good luck Voxis, I hope this isn’t an April fools :)

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

10 hours ago, th3 said:

+Support