9/11 pass alarm

ARG

During the September 11th attacks 343 firefighters died as in that result. The pass alarm on the air packs would go off when a firefighter is down or unresponsive last night a few firefighters pass alarms went off and it’s the most horrific thing you will hear as a firefighter because that means one of your own has fallen https://youtu.be/oM4CMtsdNjY

I remember everything that happened that day of 9/11 where were you when you heard About the World Trade Center attack

this made me  spechless asff 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

9/11 was one of the most horrific terrorist attacks in U.S. history. My parents tell me about how speechless they were as they watched the T.V. about to leave for work. God bless any family or anyone affected by this terrible incident. A few  weeks after the incident, the FBI came to a  conclusion that the hijackers were part of a terrorist organization called "Al-Qaeda". Osama Bin Laden along with a few other long term members on the terrorist group are said to have planned the attack. Later, Osama Bin Laden and another terrorist signed a "fatwa" declaring the ruling of killing all Americans and their allies. I could go on longer explaining how they found him but its early in the morning and I dont feel like it. They ended up locating where Osama was hiding and SEAL Team Six killed him May 2nd, 2011. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hannah King said:

this made me  spechless asff 

Wanna know what sucks the constant alarm going off in my head like PTSD and it's horrific to keep hearing it over and over again

I really hope I get unbanned Gmod it used to be the only thing keeping my mind functional all that baggage adds up but you just have to let it go I legit washed all the trucks went through them and practically have done everything I can but I currently play two Games GMOD and CSGO I have a comp ban for kicking people but hey I put a lot of dedication into PoliceRP If I don't get unbanned I'll just keep Appealing until I realize it's finally time to let go

I still will post and keep you guys updated for example today we had a small house fire we ventilated the roof and made sure it was good enough to be a output and let out the Off Gas (Meaning it was hot but not hot enough to ignite)  and that was being used as an output whereas the window was being used as an intake we go a ladder up and started hosing it down from there our ENG got the attack hose out and was ready with RIT visibility is little to none so we always have to run with the pipe as we start heading in we start taking out the fire little by little I used the hose and followed it outside to grab a Closet hook and a shingle scrapper to make sure there were no flames after it was hosed down it started off as a kitchen fire not only could we have saved more of the house from damage if only they had shut the kitchen door and kept the window closed so if we did open the door with the Irons we wouldn't have felt a backdraft 

Edited by ARG