Scoot's Resignation

Scoot

I had a great time in security and SCP-RP in general, but all good things have to come to an end dont they. I've been putting this off mainly because there are too many people to mention, but I figured now is as good a time as any. You definitely noticed that I haven't been on in a week, and didnt even get on for either of the security meetings. I am going to focus on my Military RP staff ranks and RU rank, and I do not think it would be best for me to try and excel at both of those while maintaining a rank in Security. It was really fun, I may come on every now and then just to play a big, but other than that you'll see me on MilRP when I'm on GMOD.

Rangiatea - Really nice and funny guy. I really looked up to you during my entire time in security and you are one of the main reasons I kept going.

Tyler - A really genuine person, really good at his job. I can tell that you will go places if you stick with it.

Lefty - Very fun, good to joke with, but also keeps people in line very well. 

Matricies - Maybe a little biased on him because I came from MilRP with him, but you are really a great guy. We has basically synchronized promotions, and it was really fun to grow to where I became with you. You will be a great high command and foundation administration member.

Coolgamey - Really works hard, great at his job. You can always tell he gives his best whenever he is on the job.

Lance - You were really fun to play with. I can always rely on you standing right by the door, making sure it is closed. I hope you go far!

Chief - You helped me a lot in staff when I was new and were fun to play with in general. AMAZING person.

• Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Racecars don't need headlights because the track is always lit

Rip

<3 no mention i see

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Hello Scoot,

You were supposed to move up with me Scoot! I understand juggling between the two servers which was why I decided to resign from military RP to put my effort into SCPRP. It bites that your going to be leaving us but hopefully you visit like I visit milrp at times. Thank you for committing your time to SCRRP and the great time we had together here.

• Manager

SCOOT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUR SO GOOD AT YOUR JOB WHY

i would have stole you from security

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗