Mjay Event Team Application (PoliceRP) - Accepted

Mjay1808

Should I be part of the Event Team?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be part of the Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

Name : Mjay

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:444867301

How old are you? : 17

Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Senior Moderator

Have you Donated? If so, how much? : Yes, I've donated 140

How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : 1 Month and a week (Got accepted February 25)

What is your general knowledge on the rules? : https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/20650-staff-handbook/

What can you bring to Event Team? (150 words+) :

I can help out other event staff members and make give good suggestion on what kind of cool event that we can come up with. Also another I'm a very good leader, Always respectful in any type of situation, and always have creative ideas. I can also spread positivity and want to bond and make the event team stronger and better and improve it to be it's very best. Something else I want to bring to Event team is I want to invite and suggest other moderator+ to join if they're interested so when can have a decent amount of Event staff on to help do the events quickly so there can be more event later on that day or make a huge server event for the whole server can gain something from it while having fun with others and having good interaction with another player on the server. I want everyone to enjoy there time while the event is in motion.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : 3

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+) : 

I want to join the event team to have fun and interact with other staff members that I may already know or haven't met yet. I also just want to have fun making the events and enjoying to spend time with others while they're participating in the event. Another reason I want to join the event team is that I help in many other events such as 2018 Chrismas party with Santa giving gifts and I also participated in the 6 Year Event and I want to help make the event just like those for another player who hasn't got a chance to participate in events like that. Also It something that I would like to work up the ranks to make this part of staff better and more enjoyable to do for another staff member who wants to try out for event staff just like how I am. Lastly, I want to I enjoy working with everyone and will enjoy these events and will want to more events to happen and most likely try to increase the population of the server and population having more player to participate in the event and also Roplay on the server when there no event going on at the moment.

Edited by Mjay1808

2 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

++++ Support

Amazing member of staff, constantly on duty

Extremely knowledgeable of the rules

Very friendly and polite in and out of RP

Well known and respected in the community

Good luck! ~ Shmoopy

logan2.png

18 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

++++ Support

Amazing member of staff, constantly on duty