3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Event Team?

• Yes
    • NO

Name :  Billy King

Steam ID :  STEAM_0:1:197479140

How old are you? : 14

Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) :  Senior Admin

Have you Donated? If so, how much? :  Yes, $197.

How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : 5 months, 21 days.

What is your general knowledge on the rules? :  I am fluent in the rules.

What can you bring to Event Team? (150 words+) :  The two most important things I can bring to the event team are creativity and team work.  I would try my hardest to come up with new and fun events that would give the players a fun and memorable experience.  I would want to make sure that all the event staff work together and all agree on making the event the best it could be.  I would make sure that the planning progress went smoothly and that everyone knew what they were doing.  I would want to make new and fun events that ALL the players thoroughly enjoy it and want to participate.  I would like to do a variety of events that everyone would enjoy.  I would like to do more RP type of events, this would include hostage situations, House raids, maybe even Fire events.  I would like my events to add roleplay and last as long as possible so everyone would be able to get involved and have a great time.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) :  7

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+) :  I would like to join the event team because I would like to provide for the players and let them have a fun and memorable experience while on.  I would like to get them involved and give them something fun and meaningful to do.  I would like to add roleplay and make certain situations that happen daily on the server more intense and challenging but fun for the people involved.  I would like to change some things up and give the players different things to do and give them different situations to deal with.  But most importantly I would like to make sure that everyone is involved and make sure that everyone is having a good time and actually contributing to the situation or event that is happening.  It would make me happy to see the players having a good time and have something fun to do.  I feel like I would greatly contribute to the event team and have a lot of great ideas in mind!!!