Give security so radios - Denied

old account

change it?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. change it?

What do you want to see? - I want to see security trainees radios removed from them and security SO radios gave back to them

why should we add it? - You should add it because I personally find it annoying when there 10 SO on and I have to advert something instead of just saying over the radio

What are the advantages of having this? - SO can hear when we make an announcement over the radio so we don't have to type it out and it will be faster to announce it over the radio while in a hurry to say something (Plus someone said that they accidentally removed radios from SO when they were supposed to remove it from trainee) 

Who is it mainly for? - Security

Links to any content - No

+Support

Some people say that if you give SOs radios they'll minge but I hear more people minging as trainee ect.. so that isnt a valid reason.

I dont go on security as much as I should but, it would be very useful for SOs to have a radio as you said, you dont always get the time to advert a scp breach whereas you could quickly switch to radio to inform others so that everyone else knows, especially if it is majority SOs online. 

This is a huge support for coolgamey's suggestion.

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

-Support

This was put in place by me for legit reasons. Like on PRP, OFCs dont have radios to prevent mingyness, wnd also to encourage them to rank up. We dont give SOs radios on here for the same reasons.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Timmemes said:

-Support

This was put in place by me for legit reasons. Like on PRP, OFCs dont have radios to prevent mingyness, wnd also to encourage them to rank up. We dont give SOs radios on here for the same reasons.

16 hours ago, Timmemes said:

-Support

9 hours ago, Thats My Left said:

+/- Support

I can see both sides of this, SO personnel having radios allows everyone to communicate much easier, but also allows them to minge much easier. I don't like taking away tools from everyone based on the actions of a few, but that's kinda where we're at.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021