• No it wasn't

Steam Name: Struftdot

Ingame Name: Struftdot

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:85380774

Have you donated to the server? Yes

Staff Restriction Length: Permanent

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Mr.Valkyri3

Reason for Staff Restriction: Threathening to hack steam accounts

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): So as i have already explained il do it again and this time in one official post ;

So as i was home with my best friend on my pc with my friend ( at the time prank war with him) after a lot of gaming twitch viewing etc i went to the toilet and left twitch on as he noticed valk was one of my subbed streamers he took the oppertunity to pull a prank on thru that as he went on one of his video's and put in the chat box ; "hey there how are ya" to "i just hacked this twitch account" "and imma steal all of its steam skins mwhahahahah" , 
So as due that valkyrie punshied me on the community and not on twitch as i explained him what had happened i do think it was unfair

Edit* BTW, i forgot to mention and thx comments, Valkyri3 thought the prank was meant for his account thus so perma staff restricting me for that reason was the way to go he thought i explained everything and still proceeded to continue wich at the time i wasn't looking forward to becoming staff wich has channged allot recently with me being on at timezones where barely any staff is on thus allot of mingery happens

And yes,
i learned from that mistake i no-longer did prank wars ever again and never will neither will i leave my twitch open i'l just open a game ..

As this happened a long time aggo and to be honest i think my punishment was to harsh i would like to have my staff restriction appealed to maybe try and become staff and show the server what i can do as i have being staff multiple times before and i would like to see if i'm fit here aswel

I think i can prove myself to the server on the timezone i'm at i don't see allot of staff wich could come in handy

13 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support
Although being in prank wars aren't a good idea, I think it should be lifted, although you deffinetley should've not left your computer unattended

45 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support
Although being in prank wars aren't a good idea, I think it should be lifted, although you deffinetley should've not left your computer unattended

Struftdot is a good guy, be more mindful of what you're doing and what you leave on/whom with your pc.

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

47 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Struftdot is a good guy, be more mindful of what you're doing and what you leave on/whom with your pc.

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

2 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support

+/- SUPPORT 

To me I feel like there is some stuff missing from this story. I see some holes that are just blank. 

Why would your ban reason be "threatening to hack steam accounts" if your friend supposedly said he hacked a twitch account? Some things aren't making any sense, and the more I read your dispute, the less it makes sense. 

Edited by Voxis

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• Fame locked this topic