4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Phil Become a Tmod again?

• Yes(Why?)
    • No(Why? so i can improve)

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Phil GSC, Crazy Phil, Phil King
What is your steam name?: Lord_Of_Woe
What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:114270629
Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, i was a Senior Mod on our lovely PoliceRP staffing for 4months or so
What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 6/08/2018 i think
What date did you make your forums account? 19/08/2018
Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+
How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 6, they are attached
Have you donated? yes
What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod
Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no
Have you read the staff guidelines at  

? You will be tested on it: yes

Timezone:  AEST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): n/a

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I used to be a Senior Mod for this amazing server and community unfortunately due to real life stuff I had to put in my 48hr notice and become less active on the server, I have an immense love for this server and the people in it during my time as staff I enjoyed most days and helping out as many people as I could especially dealing with minges, massRDMers and the like. staffing was a great experience and being able to help people on Teamspeak  as a support member is something I'll never forget and now I finally have time to be able to come back to gmod I would love to be able to pick up staffing again and to give my time into making this server as great as it always has been and to once again help the amazing people here and to join a great staff team!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First i would claim the sit and tp to who called for staff if i saw who was mass rdming i would jailtp him to top of the roof as to ensure rp isnt further ruined, then i'd ask why he was massrdming if instead he verbally abused me i'd ask him to stop as its staff abuse if he didnt i'd !gag him then check plogs to check out many people he killed, once done i'd ask for a Admin+ to tp to me so that he's able to hand out the 10k antiminge i would then warn him for massrdm, staff diss, NCWS then when the admin+ has given him his minge i would unjail him and tp him to the minge room, explain that stuff like that isnt allowed on our server and to read over the rules. once done i'd go and see if any other sits are available.

Garry's Mod 1_04_2019 5_18_41 AM.png

Edited by [GL] Phill
evidence of warns
  • Like 1

That bald Aussie Guy

+support

big nerd ey

• Laughing 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+ Support

Amazing dude, he knows the rules, friendly, mature, etc 

Edited by DasCalamity
  • Thanks 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Noo wayy +support!

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King