Vote Here  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be staff?

• Yes (Comment why)
    • No (Comment why)

1. What is your in-game name?: Rhys

2. What is your steam name?: Rhys

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:160175812

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i was staff on another sever, i know how to handle situations that are intense. I know the commands and how to use them. I don't have much experience, however i was staff on SCP-RP and i was Senior Moderator but i left. I know i was part of another community but i have since left. I have not been a part of that community for 2 months now. 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 20 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? August 20 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 20 (All over a year ago i have learnt from my mistakes and now known in the community for good reasons). I haven't got a warn in a long while which shows my change in character. SMT have said they will remove them when they have spear time.
    https://gyazo.com/14da051e3ba80c0b12a7cd1f2bb332a8

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes fully, ive been staff so i know the gist.

13. Timezone: GMT (England Time Zone)

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this) 

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Well. honestly i want to be staff due to the GMT staff lacking. I want to be able to assist anyone that needs any help with anything. I feel like i can help by being respectful and kind to people. Furthering this, i am a nice guy who shows respect to anyone. I'm a courageous person who will ask questions and who will tell someone if they are in the wrong. I can work in a team which for me is very important. I am a very active player and i'm well know for being the EMS Chief which shows i am a dedicated person. I feel due to my timezone i can help the staff team by having staff on when typically there is not many on at all.  I feel like i can handle situations in a professional way even  if they are minging at me. I am a very calm person which also help with dealing with situations.  I also want to be able to help others in staff to be a role model on how to do things.  I want to make sure players want to join back due to the good player base and not a toxic and mingy one. I want to say thanks for reading!

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  Firstly i would teleport the person to a roof to stop the toxicity from getting around the server and ruining players experience. Then i would try and calm the person down to try and stop them cursing, if they continue to curse then i would gag them and then further explain the reason i have gagged them. I would minge them for 300 seconds due to the fact i can only minge for 300 seconds.  Then due to the mass RDMing i would go to a higher up following my chain of command and explain what this person has done. This would more than likely end up with a ban from my higher ups.

+Support

- Active

- Respectful

- Known on the server

-First time staffing

Good Luck!!

~Mjay

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mjay1808 said:

+Support

- Active

- Respectful

- Known on the server

-First time staffing

Good Luck!!

3 hours ago, gamikzone said:

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

7 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support

Semi-Active

Past Experience

Good Application

Well known in the community

Good Luck

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO |