Zhaloi

Steam Name: Viking

Ingame Name: N/A

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58945532

Ban Length: Permenant - Community Wide Blacklist

Admin that Banned you: Valk

Reason for Ban: Perm/Blacklisted/Valk/NoAppeal

Dispute:

My ban was Unfair and was an abusve for power to eliminate players that are unliked by Valk, This occured back in 2017 within the GTA RP Server when it was new, I Applied for an organization on the forums and Valk proceeded to tell me that I must have an application format for my organization, I respectfully Denied to have one for my org as to me anyone can write a neat application and simply be a minge and Informed him I would rather "Handpick" my own members and if that wouldnt work then I simply requested for my Organization thread to be Locked/Deleted and so it was. A Few weeks later I was permenantly blacklisted from the community along with much more people that were Blacklisted in a huge rage wave by Valk, I had stopped playing GTA RP at the time so I didnt care much to it, Until a few months ago I attempted to add Zeeptin on Steam and left a comment on his profile but waited a few weeks with no response from him or such until today I managed to find the Teamspeak and I joined and Contacted Zeeptin and he told me I would be added to the Blacklist appeal section and I could appeal there.

NOTE: I'm not sure if this is the Blacklist appeal section but I contacted a staff member from the Teamspeak and he told me to post this here and it will be moved to the correct place if deemed neccecary.

1 hour ago, Smoke said:

Are you saying you got permission to appeal this?

That's what i'm gathering. He's saying Zeeptin is allowing him to appeal? Idk. We'll have to wait and see. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

I don't understand any of this, but you seem mature enough from what you said in this forum. I will rather just wait and see what Zeeptin/Snar says about this. I believe any perma ban made by Valkyrie should atleast be looked at. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Yes, I got permission from Zeeptin

EDIT: I got Permission from Zeeptin and I didnt know where to post the appeal as it a Community wide blacklist so I was told by OmegaRWP <[Thats his Discord name] to post it under Police RP Ban appeals and if it needs to be moved he will move it to where its needed as his a Forum Diplomat.

Edited by Zhaloi