Ban appeal

BEST MAN LIVING

Steam name: BEST MAN LIVING

Ingame name: SGT BEST

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105670077/

Ban length: Permanent

Admin that banned you: Snar

Reason for ban: Minges like Big | "We banned the wrong people" | "Fames a faggot"

Dispute: I completely understand why I would have been temporarily banned or minged. However in my 200+ hours I was on the server I had just 4 warns. I got caught up in the moment and feel the ban was unfair and unjust. I had 7 other friends and we were going to put money in and make custom classes, but as soon as i was unfairly banned, we all stopped playing. However, I have never said any homophobic slur in my life, I dont believe in that, there was another guy with the same name who would always it.  I have matured and wont lash out by yelling at anyone anymore. Thank you for your time!

Edited by BEST MAN LIVING

3 hours ago, BEST MAN LIVING said:

Steam name: BEST MAN LIVING

Ingame name: SGT BEST

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105670077/

Ban length: Permanent

Admin that banned you: Snar

Reason for ban: Minges like Big | "We banned the wrong people" | "Fames a faggot"

Dispute: I completely understand why I would have been temporarily banned or minged. However in my 200+ hours I was on the server I had just 4 warns. I got caught up in the moment and feel the ban was unfair and unjust. I had 7 other friends and we were going to put money in and make custom classes, but as soon as i was unfairly banned, we all stopped playing. I have matured and wont lash out like that anymore. Thank you for your time!

You called the head of staff a f*ggot? I honestly do not understand what you expected. 

- Support

Even without Snar's opinion, Snar banned you, he is the manager, with that he probably banned you for the right reasons or for reasons you have not said. No question or appeal.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 3/30/2019 at 11:04 PM, DasCalamity said:

- Support

Even without Snar's opinion, Snar banned you, he is the manager, with that he probably banned you for the right reasons or for reasons you have not said. No question or appeal.

On 3/31/2019 at 1:04 PM, DasCalamity said:

- Support

^^

That bald Aussie Guy

On 3/30/2019 at 11:04 PM, DasCalamity said:

- Support

On 4/3/2019 at 8:01 AM, Stormzz said:

Tbh I wouldn’t just negative support because a manager banned some one. Managers make mistakes. They are human just like us. Don’t assume things. -/+ support

Agreed. Also I want snars side.

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||