Should David Become A Trial Moderator  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should David Become A Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: David Charleston

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] DaGamer50

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:126526395

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was staff on this server for about 2-3 months before I quit.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Sometime in late October of 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? November 19 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2 https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/914701613578079526/6608C3F05A8420A75C596ACC0716DFFA3D071025/

9. Have you donated? I have gotten VIP+, the Job pack, the fubar, and the vandalist job

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes, multiple times

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) There are multiple reasons I would like to become staff. 1. I have been staff on the server before and I absolutely loved it, the dumbest thing I did was quit staff and then I immediately reapplied way too soon. 2. I miss being staff so much, everyday I think about how I gave up the opportunity to help out the server, and I gave up the ability to say that I help out such a great community. 3. I know I may have made some mistakes my first time being staff but I am going to make a promise to each and everyone one of you who looks at this application, I am going to make it better, I'm not going to complain when I get on staff and I hate myself for doing it, I admit it. 4. I have always wanted to become apart of the event team, and with the recent launch of the PoliceRP Event team I can finally do that. 5. I have gone over the staff handbook more than I can count on 2 hands, and I am very mature most of the time. and Finally I just want to say to those of you who don't think I am still ready for staff, I hope you let me get a second chance because this is what I love doing. I have only played on PRP for the past 5 or 6 months, no other servers, no other games, as soon as I get home from school, or wake up on the weekends I hop on my computer and join the server. I think the server can really benefit from having me back on the staff team because I am super active, and I will be even more active on duty than I was last time. Again, thank you for taking the time to read this 330 word paragraph and I really do hope you consider giving me a second chance at this.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would !jailtp them to a roof or secluded area. I would try to calm him/her down and ask them why they killed all of those people, and if they didn't have an answer and they just kept swearing, I would ask them to stop, and if they continued to do it, I would gag them. Then I would turn to the facts, I would check the logs if I didn't see it happen and if it is super obvious that he Mass RDMd then I would warn him for Mass RDM | NCWS | Swearing in a sit and get a higher staff member to minge them for 10,000 seconds.

47 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support

-active on the server

-mature

-knows the MOTD

yes he left staff because he didn't like staff ratio but he should get a new shot on being staff! 

good luck 

I think David should be given one more chance. He left staff and he’s told me he misses it and that he was stupid to leave it and how much he wants to be staff again. I believe David deserves one more chance.

49 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support

-active on the server

-mature

-knows the MOTD

yes he left staff because he didn't like staff ratio but he should get a new shot on being staff! 

good luck 

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

8 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support

-active on the server

-mature

-knows the MOTD

good luck 

Couldn't have said it any better. Good luck ~Papa <3

15 hours ago, PAPA said:

Couldn't have said it any better. Good luck ~Papa <3

+support

-active on the server

-mature

-knows the MOTD

good luck 

On 3/30/2019 at 11:26 AM, Jeff Junior said:

+support

-active on the server

-mature

-knows the MOTD

good luck 

logan2.png