Force Unown doors of players command for staff. - Denied

StackableGold

What you want to see? -  The ability for staff to force unown doors of players

Why should we add it? - There are countless players that go AFK for long periods of time that end up owning doors, but have nothing inside their base.

What are the advantages of having this? - Cleaning up empty basing space with doors claimed. 

Who is it mainly for? - Staff

Links to any content - There really aren't any links, however there should be Built in DARKRP commands for this.

I believe a built in command for this is "/forceunown" and Console "DarkRP forceunown (name)" whilelist looking at a door, or any owned item.

- However, I think this should be tested because I don't know if this could cause players to lose vehicles and the player having to rebuy them.

PS: I understand you could also Kick a player to clear these doors up, but there's no rule saying you can't go afk for long periods of time in the MOTD.

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017