Allowing the Panic Button to be binded as a hotkey. - Denied

Sato

What you want to see? -  Allowing the panic button to be binded to a hotkey somehow (I was atleast never taught how, so not sure if it's actually possible)

Why should we add it? - The time it takes for an officer to press their Panic Button means life or death, I am sure many individuals here can attest to dying because they spammed F2 and it glitched out and then eventually die. Also with making it to where the player is required to manually put it in (otherwise the default) goes around the issues of OFC's spamming their button. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Provides a realistic aspect to real panic buttons, (Which are usually immediate). Reduces the amount of glitches possible with trying to call your panic. 

Who is it mainly for? - All Government units, although regarding any issues the Crims may have. Pressing F2, and navigating to the CONFIRM command is an OOC kind of thing. Which makes it different than pressing it in an RP scenario. 

Links to any content - Not sure, as stated above. If it is not possible to do this.

3 hours ago, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

I mean making it so it instantly activates would mean a lot of false panics and would lead to Major issues so I'm gonna go with a -Support

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

On 3/30/2019 at 7:53 AM, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

I mean making it so it instantly activates would mean a lot of false panics and would lead to Major issues so I'm gonna go with a -Support

Even if this is a option, I dont think there is a way to do it? (Im not sure)

Theres not really a need, I know it can be a pain to have to press it then click yes/whatever it says but its better than sending out false panics because the player may have forgotten the bind.

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

-1 Support!

I know I don't usually use memes for my response buuuut...Sounds Good, Doesn't Work

While it may sound good, a good chunk of panic buttons are mistakenly pressed removing the yes or no will increase that number by 10X with how unknowledgeable our OFCs are

Police RP

• Police Sergeant Major 1D32
  • SWAT Private XA57
  • State Trooper 1T
  • FBI SA KGB59

Imperial RP

• 501st JT Lance Corporal Indigo 3120
  • Inquisitor Apprentice
  • Navy Crewman Pliskin

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017