7 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

Name: Orange 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121830468

What is your ULX Rank?: Bronze

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  7

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l):  Ex Event Member on this server

How Active are you?: Pretty active

How many warns do you have?: 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: The reasons I believe I should be apart of the SCP Event Team, are because of my creative ideas, and I am also very helpful in assisting events which I did prefer to do. The original reason I did resign was because of my inactivity, I had recently been very busy in purchasing a car and lost alot of interest in the server, almost  completely leaving it as a hole, but now that that is done and I have gained interest in the server again over the past two weeks I have decided to want to become apart of this team. I have a real good knowledge of how everything flows on this server as well as experience as an  event team member. I possess many different talents that I could bring to the event team, which could create fun and interesting events that make players want to continue playing the server as they experience new and creative events every day. Lastly I am also in the EST time zone, which could bring in a new player base keeping the server more active throughout the day.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): 

An event I create would involve 682 completely destroying the foundation by tearing down multiple walls blocking off there walkways creating multiple barriers. This would continue until 682 escapes destroying the foundation, or he is recontained. Recontaining him would involve weakening him until he is at X amount of health (Depending on the amount of participating players) and then tranqed.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?

My favorite SCP is 049 as its resembles the doctors during that Plagues and there corrupt ways to only benefit themselves.

Edited by Official Orange

+Support

Nice guy

Good written app

Deserves event team again he was good when he had the rank

Well known in the community

Good Luck :)

Good luck.

United States Air Force Commander | US Captain Drill Instructor | US Military Police Officer SPO |
                                           USAF AFSOC CO-Overseer | USAF MAJCOM CO-Overseer Bloodhound

On 3/29/2019 at 10:52 PM, Emoo said:

+Support

Nice guy

Good written app

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

On 3/29/2019 at 8:52 PM, Emoo said:

+Support

Nice guy

Good written app

Not sure why you left, but hey! your back! Glad to have you back!

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

• th3 changed the title to Orange's Event App-Accepted
  • th3 locked this topic