Harrisons staff application - Denied

HeadShot720

1. What is your in-game name?: Harridon

2. What is your steam name?: Headshot720

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:83925338

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have been staff on another server for 6 months as a senior mod for icefuse and i deal with rdm racism and ddos threats on the server and multiple acts of MRDM

5. What date did you start playing on the community? Early February 

6. What date did you make your forums account? 

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? No

8. How many warns do you have on the server? No 

9. Have you donated? No

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No 

1. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes i have read the staff handbook and i will keep up to date and memorizing this as best i can

2. Timezone: pst

3. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): n/a

4. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I am respectful to everyone's opinion i am a low tempered person i can handle staff sits pretty well in handling staff sits i am a responsible person and enjoy helping other players days i have been on gaminglight for a few months i know the rules i am friendly to people when they are not in the best mood i feel like i can handle the responsibility of being staff as a Trial Moderator i will give everything my all i am used to being under stress i am taking the responsibility that staff comes first before roleplay and i will gladly take that for the server.

5. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I will bring he/she to a staff sit bring the reporter to the staff sit as well and ask he/she to please calm and if they refuse to i will have to gaga them and give he/she a verbal warning to tell them to please stop cursing and just listen in a calm way and i will have to ask her why he/she is doing this via texting in chat and i will check logs for proof of MRDM then give the punishment for Mass rdm

You are lacking in several key details in your application. Also you failed to meet the 150 word count minimum requirement and answer question 6.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

10 hours ago, Kade said:

-Support

-Did not answer #6

-I think the answer to number 6 is on question 7, so question 7 is answered wrong

-Question 8 is answered wrong

-Did not reach 150 words

-RUSHED APPLICATION

- Support

Failed to fill out the application correctly, incorrect responses to questions 6, 7, and 8. Failed to meet word requirement for question 15. I'd like to see a more detailed answer for question 16 to better show your understanding of the staff handbook.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

16 hours ago, Kade said:

-Support

-Did not answer #6

-I think the answer to number 6 is on question 7, so question 7 is answered wrong

-Did not reach 150 words

-RUSHED APPLICATION

lol, lmao even

On 3/30/2019 at 4:12 AM, Kade said:

-Support

-Did not answer #6

-Did not reach 150 words

-RUSHED APPLICATION

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 3/29/2019 at 6:12 PM, Kade said:

-Support

-Did not answer #6

-Did not reach 150 words

-RUSHED APPLICATION

On 3/29/2019 at 9:12 PM, Kade said:

-Support

-Did not answer #6

-Did not reach 150 words

-RUSHED APPLICATION

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 3/30/2019 at 4:12 AM, Kade said:

-Support

-Did not answer #6

-Did not reach 150 words

-RUSHED APPLICATION

also no poll

Edited by Nucleus

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO |