Gamikzone Event Team Application - Accepted

gamikzone

Gamikzone  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gamikzone be in event team?

• Yes
    • No

Name : Gamikzone

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:33478819

How old are you? : 25

Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Super Admin

Have you Donated? If so, how much? : $360

How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) :

1 Year and 4 Months (16 Months)

What is your general knowledge on the rules? :

I have a great knowledge of the rules. I studied the MOTD and check when it is updated. I never realized I was well with the rules until other staff members would ask me questions and I was able to help them pretty easily. I follow MOTD and learned basic rules in order to make every player's experience as great as possible and it my knowledge of the rules allows to be to make sound decisions and fair staff sits. 

What can you bring to Event Team? (150 words+) :

I have a lot I would like to bring to the event team. I have been around for around a year and a half in the GL community and I believe that I will bring some fun ideas as well as some moderation to the event team due to my staffing experience. I believe that Police RP events will be a substantial benefit to the server and will help us have some fun RP and some memorable times. I will be able to host Events that are fun but do not break rules and cause other players to get upset. I am very happy to see that we are getting an event team and I think I can help the event team reach maximum potential in effectivity. I am confident my knowledge and experience in the GL community will have a positive effect on the event team. I will bring a positive experience for the players in the events. I will use my skills to maximize the potential of the Event team.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) :

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+) :

I would like to join the event team because I believe with my experience in RP and Staffing on GL I will be a positive benefit to the event team. I would like to join the event team so I can expand my skills and knowledge into more creative ways like hosting different events. Being my rank of Super admin it will make it easier since I will have the ability to spawn props and other entities that will enhance the event. I play alot late at night and some people may get bored, but if I was in the event team I could host an event and get players more engaged into the game and in turn helping our player count. There is endless possibilities for these events and I will be able to help the community reach these possibilities. Some people may get bored of the game but this will help motivate players to spend more time on the server. Also it will help our community members who want to maximize there time on the server. Thank you for taking the time to read this and appreciate the chance to apply for the event team!

Edited by gamikzone