SCP 035 communication log and lost event

{ Begin Log}

Name: Spookie Ghostie

Clearance Level: 3 

List of personnel involved in testing: 1 D class personnel and myself

Level D personnel involved: 1

SCP: 035 and a secon 035

Hypothesis: I am attempting to see how it feels in the transformation progress of 035 as well as asking questions

Test Explained: I brought the D class into SCP 035s cell and instructed them to go inside. The D class went into the cell without putting up a fight and I told them to open the glass container that held SCP 035s mask. The D class moved over to the glass attempting to open it and opening it the wrong way twice I was going to tell the the proper way to open the door but mid sentence they opened the door cutting me off to explain their victory in opening a door. I instructed them to put it on and they did so without hesitation placing the mask on their face. The D class seemed to still remember who he was and mind altering ability of said D class had no affect. ( A trait that I will go in depth to find out later ) I asked the D class how he felt to their reply being that his head hurts and he feels like hes on "hardcore drugs" when asked to specify he said like a mix of marijuana, LSD, and Cocaine. I asked him since he like said before regained consciousness I asked him if he could take off the mask he tried to pull it off his face to no avail to the point where he pulled so hard he lost balance and well on the interview table. They got up and I was going to ask them how they felt when another 035 appeared (which for the sake of writing I will call 035-2). I asked the 035-2 who he is and where they came from but didn't get a reply, It just stared at me through the glass. I asked both 035s how they felt about containment, 035-1 was saying that he was ok with containment and seemed alright with the whole Idea as long as he still gets interviews, SCP 035-2 how ever walked closer to the glass at me looking me in the eyes and went on a rant about how well the surface is compared to his cell and how he wants to return there. It got to a point where SCP 035-2 attempted to convince to open the door and also attempting to get SCP 035-1 on their side and help convince me to open the door. 035-1 just said how being outside could be nice but didn't mention much about outside after that. This lead me to the conclusion that both SCP 035s are split personality's of one being of 035 to test my new hypothesis I went over to the gas to see how they would react, I turned the Gas on and watched the 035s. 035-1 was afraid of the Gas and begged my to turn it off they then ran and attempted to hide from the gas inside of the class 035 mask container and closing the door. 035-2 however seemed more aggressive just standing and staring at me not flinching or seeming to choke or cough due to the gas. I turned the Gas off after that, 035-1 was staring at the right corner of the cell while 035-2  walked over to the container and opened it. They looked at each other for what seemed to be about 15 seconds. 035-2 backed up from the case to let scp 035-1 come out of it. I left the testing room after that leaving both SCP 035s inside the cell. I spoke on the intercom after the test saying that we have 2 scp 035s and I left the containment room. 

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): N/A

Errors and/or safety hazards: N/A

Conclusion: By the time of writing this test log I went back to check on the scp 035s and found one of them in their containment chamber. I said through my intercom that there is an scp 035 breach to attempt to find the second 035. After a few minutes of no one finding the missing 035 I checked security cameras around the cell, the camera inside the 035 CC displayed the 2 035s talking to each other but didn't record the audio. After a few seconds one of the 035s talking 035-2 looked into the others eyes, after a few seconds SCP 035-1 slowly lowered their head to face the ground. The camera cut to static only to have footage comeback to one 035 in the cell. I went back to the 035 containment site and couldn't find any sign of a 035 leaving their containment. I looked through the glass at 035 and they shifted their glance to meet mine. 

{ End Log }