Steve's PoliceRP Event Team Application - Accepted

[GL] My Pet named Steve

Steve's PoliceRP Event Team Application  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve become apart of the PoliceRP Event Team?

• Yes (+Support with reason)
    • Maybe (+/- Support with reason)
    • No (-Support with reason)

Name: Steve the Russian

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:186173874

How old are you?: I am currentley 14, I turn 15 in June

Staff Rank (Must be Moderator): Senior Admin

Have you Donated? If so, how much?: $67

How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month): Since October 13th 2018

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: The rules of PoliceRP are something that in time, you must know them like the back of your hand. Of course, not every rule can be memorized to it's best, however, I do know a large amount of the rules, in which I often correct people on mistakes and simple rule breakings whenever I'm on/off duty, whether it be with just a simple base rule, to something more major such as not being able to raid the PD. 

What can you bring to Event Team? (150 words+): With the new introducing of the event team, I am excited to hopefully be able to join this magnificent branch of my staff team, as being part of the event team would be yet another great accomplishment. With the knowledge of past events, I am expierienced to know as to what is ok, and of course, what is not. I would like to introduce new events to PoliceRP, such as possibly Hide and Seek Slasher in a certain area, or possibly something like Cops & Robbers, such as where the robbers (Criminals) have to steal a certain amount of dollar bills without the police tasing them. I would also enjoy possibly doing things such as races, with people having the same car, and telling those that want to participate to get the car selected. I think that these new ideas would be a great addition to help PoliceRP numbers rise and shine yet again, as well as entertain those who come on and get bored doing the same stuff a lot of the time. I would also try to bring in older events like purges, large prison breaks, or president related events. I truly hope that the Event Team will bring more diversity into the server! 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 10): 4 warnings, two are being appealed

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): It's an amazing chance to gain access to another part of being a staff member and improving the server overall! With myself becoming an Event Team member, this would bring new expieriences to me, in which I am willing to work hard for and bring joy to others at Gaminglight and PoliceRP. I have always hoped for a PoliceRP Event Team, and for this to be a unique team different to the other servers, I think it would be a great thing to help raise the playerbase of the server. My priority at Gaminglight and in PoliceRP is for everyone to be having a good time, and with SMT really being the only ones who can host events, they don't happen as often as they should, however, SMT is very busy. Adding an Event Team would help myself as a staff member improve my ability to work with people and have the people enjoy what they expierience. The people of PoliceRP are a great group, in which I want to always make sure their time is welcome and different! I would love the thought of being able to help host events, and introduce new ones, and although events such as purges may be fun, new ideas and events would be a good thing, as it would be able to show the Event Team what the people do and don't enjoy. I've never been apart of an event team before, so with bringing forth me onto the team, it would also hopefully bring in great events for those to enjoy! A fun event in which I know a lot of the PoliceRP player base enjoys is a zombie apocalypse, and possibly, we could make the zombies real people, instead of just NPC zombies! PoliceRP is going to shine more and more, with the event team, and with that, I want to be apart of the cause to make PoliceRP rise to it's full potential. Thank you Fame, and all of the PoliceRP SMT for adding an Event Team, and thank you for giving me this chance! -Senior Administrator Steve

44 minutes ago, Smoke said:

+Support

Mature

Active

Put a lot of effort in app

Low warns

Great person

Good Potential

Good Luck Steve

-Nucleus

• Like 1

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO |