• No

In-Game Name: Connortwos

Steam Name: [GL] Connortwos

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:144177082

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Almost everyday

Do you have a working quality mic?  Yes

What timezone are you in? MST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)  Being in support team would help me extend my  opportunities   and experience in Gaminglight. While on staff people are calling sits asking if we can help on teamspeak and where support team is at times, I want to be able to cut down the wait time while on so people will have a good experience with just being on the teamspeak. I want to further expand my view into the other jobs that gaminglight have to offer in the staff team.  I also want to join support so I have the feeling that I helped that person with the problems  that they were experiencing.  Another reason that I want to be staff is so that I can gain more knowledge with teamspeak and learn more to enhance my support with people.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? There are a few ways I could affect the support team. One way is by bring positive  to the team. I can also bring activity with me. Being part of a team means helping people which I can bring to people to support them in the team. Also bringing respect to my higher ups, Other team members and people that I am assisting with any troubles they are having/

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello my name is Connortwos with Gaminglight support, How can I assist you today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes I have

Edited by Connortwos