Stray Dog Class - Denied

Rose

What you want to see? - I have been thinking of the idea a while now and think it would be a good idea to add some life to Rockford in the form of everyone’s favorite furry friend, Dogs. I was thinking of a class where people could rp as a stray dog or as someone’s pet dog to diversify the streets and homes a little bit. On server where animals are present I personally find it fun to rp as a pet and end up dying protecting my master.

(Pets Swep < Bullets) But besides that I think it would be fun to try out on the server. Rules would obviously have to be put in place and dogs can obviously not rob and commit major crimes but I think that would be a simple enough rule set.

Why should we add it? - This would help to improve RP and bring some diversity and uniqueness to the streets of Rockford.

What are the advantages of having this? - Some advantages of having this are it brings a new type of RP to the server and can make basing more fun having a guard dog.

Who is it mainly for? - Roleplayers, People who vase, basically anyone who likes pets.

Links to any content - Good Dog Player Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1418525979&searchtext=Dogmeat+player+model

PetSwep is already on the server

• Like 1

Kenneth Kings

9 hours ago, rip my soul said:

- support it’s a great idea but people would just minge 

People will minge on any class regardless of what it is people minge on civilian, thief, gun dealer the class doesn’t really have anything to do with it.

Kenneth Kings

46 minutes ago, maral the great said:

+support Would be Cool also if someone minges could always call staff or make it like vip 

• Like 1

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

+support only rule to this would be anyone useing this class will be be allowed to carry a gun

• Like 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

19 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

+support only rule to this would be anyone useing this class will be be allowed to carry a gun

Yea I agree that the class shouldn’t be allowed to use guns as that would kind of be fail rp and they can’t commit crimes by themselves but they can commit crimes in their owner is a criminal and committing a crime and they still have to follow the last name for family rule

• Like 1

Kenneth Kings

On 3/29/2019 at 7:25 AM, maral the great said:

+support Would be Cool also if someone minges could always call staff or make it like vip 

8 hours ago, MockingBird said:

Major +support 

15 hours ago, StackableGold said:

+Support Would like to see what people do with their pet dogs!

On 3/30/2019 at 6:57 AM, Hannah King said:

+support only rule to this would be anyone useing this class will be NOT be allowed to carry a gun

• Like 1

On 3/30/2019 at 5:57 AM, Hannah King said:

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017