Sign in to follow this  
Jet

Jet's MAJCOM Application

Should I Be MAJCOM?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be MAJCOM?

• Yes (Reason Below Or It Doesn't Count)
    • No (Reason Below Or It Doesn't Count)

Posted (edited)

1.What Is Your In-game Name: USAF AFSOC 2LT Jet

2.What Is Your current Rank?(CMSGT+): 2LT

3.Who Would Like To See You As MAJCOM?(Two Officer's): Orange, SCOL Bobby, and Kai

4.Why Should We Trust You With Being a MAJCOM?(This Is A Special Force In The U.S): I feel like I should be trusted cause I am a good leader and a good pilot. I am competent in both training and fighting tactics.

5.Why Do You Want To Be MAJCOM (30-50 Words Min): I feel like I should be in MAJCOM because I am active in Air Force and I am a good leader and I use good tactics. Another reason I believe I should be in MAJCOM is because I have prior leadership leading and prior leadership helping out a department. I believe that I am probably the best fit for this job because I am on the server when I can be and I enforce minging at all times. When people get on my nerves I don't let it affect me but rather I grow from it. I am a good pilot as well so I feel I could also help train new player and cadets and do my duty as MAJCOM to the fullest extent! Even though I have been inactive, when I am on I do great leading. The reason I have been inactive is because we were low staff on SCP and I had to do my duties as staff over there. I will work on my activity and I will greatly increase my knowledge as MAJCOM!

8.What Is Your Timezone?: EST

9.How Often Can You Be On?(How many days/hours a week): every other day (I am staff on SCP)

10.Are you a well trained & disciplined Soldier?: Yes Sir!

11.How many warns do you have?(Can be checked by !Warns): 0 on MilRP

12.Do you have any Active strikes?(If you do, then you will be denied): 1 Strike Because Of My Inactivity. But I am increasing it by being on at least 5 hours a day!

13.Are you capable of completing the mission & helping out your team mates any way necessary?: Yes Sir!

Edited by Jet TZ

+support 

-Active

-Mature

-Serious

Denied

Due to it being past 10 days and not alot of people have supported your application.

Reapply in 1 week