Amyourdad's - LT Application

Amyourdad

should i become LT  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Promoted or not

PD Promotion App Template

(A poll MUST be on this app with Yes/No - Any other option your app will be denied)

Name:Amyourdad

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:221010318

Current rank:SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) :2 months

Rank Wanted:LT

How many warns do you have? 14

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):N/A

Why should you be promoted? :I believe that i should become LT because there is a lot of inactive people on PD and there some time's can be mings on PD. So I would I make sure PD is more active and make sure there is no minging on PD when i'm on or when no one is on. I feel like PD needs someone like me to take a stand to lower ranks that think they can do it all. But most of all there never people on to promote OFC's and SNR's to higher ranks when the are doing really good I seen a lot of OFC and SNR doing really good lately but I can't promote and there is no one on. I'm always on PD unless I need to get on staff I take shit to the max I make sure to RP every thing even if it small. I would take to lower ranks if there being a ming on PD and just running into a bank raid's or a house raid. A lot of PD don't under stand that they can't just run into a house when they feel like it. I want to change a lot and adding me we would make PD the best again. I'm really into RP and don't ming on PD I take PD like it's my job in real life I do as i'm told to do no questions asked. I'm one of the best if not the best driver on PD I have a really good shot with almost ever gun. I would just bring a really good person to PD low command and help PD high command and report anything i see on PD that is going bad and see if we can fix it and make PD better. This is why i believe i should become a LT thanks you for letting me in PD and hope you have a good day.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Yes

Edited by Amyourdad

- Support

Inactive

Poor Application

I have never seen you training cadets

You have quite a bit of warns

Who are you again?

If you become more active on pd, train cadets more often, and become more known within PD then it would be a +support, but as of now, you don't really seem fit for LT

Edited by David Charleston

29 minutes ago, David Charleston said:

- Support

Inactive

Poor Application

Your application isn't complete

Who are you again?

If you become more active on pd, train cadets more often, and become more known within PD then it would be a +support, but as of now, you don't really seem fit for LT

Dunno what you're on m8 but everything you've said apart from the incomplete application I don't think you can justify because it's not true. (+Support)

Ex. Dep Comm

14 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Was ex Command 

Experienced with Command 

Trained well 

Nice 

Semi Active

Good Application 

Good Luck! 

^^

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

+/- Neutral

+ 2 Months as SM

+/- Semi-Active, don't see you on that often (Could be because of conflicting timezones)

+/- Not seen you train, again could be because of conflicting timezones.

+/- Application is a bit hard to read with the small font and no colors.

- 14 Warnings

17 hours ago, Amyourdad said:

I'm one of the best if not the best driver on PD I have a really good shot with almost ever gun.

+/- To me, this is not really important information.

Overall I'm going for a Neutral. Goodluck!

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

7 hours ago, Cashtag said:

+/- Neutral

+ 2 Months as SM

+/- Semi-Active, don't see you on that often (Could be because of conflicting timezones)

- 14 Warnings

~Major Mjay 1L78

On 3/29/2019 at 8:48 AM, Cashtag said:

+/- Neutral

+ 2 Months as SM

- 14 Warnings

+ Support 

He has been on training 

active 

Mature

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 3/29/2019 at 8:48 AM, Cashtag said:

+/- Neutral

+ 2 Months as SM

- 14 Warnings

- SUPPORT

He has been extremely disrespectful to me for no reason. He has been singling me out for the fact that I am staff on MilitaryRP. He has went behind my back and said things along the lines of "I hate papa's guts", "I wish I could put a gun to papa's head", "Papa is such an a***ole and he should go back to MilitaryRP." I have had him come up to me in game and say these things to my face as well and its truly disgusting. Please take this into consideration

-link of screenshot from him pming someone else behind my back (not the most solid proof but its all anyone would give me) https://prnt.sc/n8v3e3

5 hours ago, PAPA said:

- SUPPORT

He has been extremely disrespectful to me for no reason. He has been singling me out for the fact that I am staff on MilitaryRP. He has went behind my back and said things along the lines of "I hate papa's guts", "I wish I could put a gun to papa's head", "Papa is such an a***ole and he should go back to MilitaryRP." I have had him come up to me in game and say these things to my face as well and its truly disgusting. Please take this into consideration

-link of screenshot from him pming someone else behind my back (not the most solid proof but its all anyone would give me) https://prnt.sc/n8v3e3

Do you have any more evidence? 

Ex. Dep Comm

14 hours ago, PAPA said:

- SUPPORT

Please if you have more evidence share it

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

On 3/28/2019 at 6:13 PM, David Charleston said:

- Support

Inactive

Poor Application

Who are you again?

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

On 4/8/2019 at 4:58 AM, PAPA said:

- SUPPORT

Its even very rude that people screenshot this, these are private messages for a reason...