Steve's Warn Appeal

[GL] My Pet named Steve

Your In-game: Steve the Russian

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186173874

The admin's name in-game: Joe Mama VL

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Joe Mama (I believe)

What warning did you receive: 1. LTAP 2. Stealing Government Vehicle

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/a80267175fd8e3ee7e72d1c854198818

Why do you think this warn was false: I honestly don't ever remember getting either of these warns. If I had gotten a warn for LTAP, it would either of been because I crashed, or I said in the admin chat I had to get off, and Joe had missed it. For government vehicle, I never would have stolen one on purpose! If I had gotten a warn for that, it would have been after I alerted a staff member/staff members that multiple cars were blocking the road! 

Any extra information: I honestly don't ever remember recieving these warns, I just am appealing them due to them being elligable for removal! I also would never of stolen a government vehicle/LTAPed on purpose! 

If your appealing a old warn just say you don’t think it’s false but I haven’t been warned in 2 weeks and the warn is more then 3 months old I meet the requirements to appeal a old warn. Just a little bit of confusion thank you for clearing it up.

+Support

Meets requirements to appeal old warn

On 3/28/2019 at 11:30 PM, maral the great said:

+support the warn is from sept 7 so he can appeal it anyways

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

+support really chill person not much of a rule breaker :3

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

Wow