Should I be a Senior Admin?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Senior Admin?

• Yes-provide an answer
    • No-provide an answer

1. What is your in-game name?: MTF Nu7 CMDR Blackbeard ONC1

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] 420 Blackbeard

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:61936022 

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes plenty, I was formerly a staff member on the Military RP staff team for about a year before I staffed on both, SCP and Military RP, not to long before that I resigned and switched fully over to SCP RP and focused all my time there.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Late 2017.

6. What date did you make your forums account? June 11th, 2018.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin.

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have two, one from Military RP and one from SWRP, very very long ago those had happened.

9. Have you donated? Yes, once on Military RP.

10. What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin.

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have, over and over and over again.

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Th3, BG Willy, North, Jeffe, Matthew (SA) Igneous (Manager)

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) The reason i'm applying for senior admin, is because of the time and friendship i've gained on the server. I've had a lot of fun and tough times on this server and have always looked up to becoming a great staff member. I believe my time and effort i've put in this server has shown I won't be going anywhere anytime soon and i'm always here to help gaming light to grow as a whole. I've put a lot of time fourth to this server and I think being a admin for about 5 months now I think i'm ready for the next step in my staffing career. I've put many hours to staffing and have helped many, i've always stuck to the my judgement and do what is seen fit and asked of from the players of the community. I can be a very hard worker for the server putting time and patience in every staff call I get, I respect the players and others around me, following the rules and taking care of business for the server. I have the time and experience to help newer and younger staff to the team and helping everywhere I can, I feel like I have a lot of potential and could help the server a lot. I have a pretty good status on GL and I think i'm known for the most part for seriousness and being helpful and respectful to most. I'm very communicative and very open to anyone, so I can give them a truthful answer when needed, i'm active for the most part being on the server, and half of my day at times is consumed by being active on staff and its always a good feeling knowing you are helping the server. Hopefully everyone sees me fit and ready for this promotion, i'll try not to let anyone down.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If someones mass RDMing, I take them to a Staff room, if they continue to curse at me ill simply gag them and if they try to run away from me ill just freeze them, once I have told them their punishment for how many times he had RDM, im going to warn him and minge him, ill unmute him to see if he has any questions, and if he continues ill just minge him and let him wait his time.

Edited by 420 Blackbeard™

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

• Manager

Massive +Support

+Mature

+Funny

+Responsible

+Great Friend

+A lot of effort

+ A lot of Experience

+Been Staff for a Long time now

+Deserves Spot

All you need to improve on is your activity on staff. I don't see you on staff at all. Mostly you're on Nu-7 Commander so just get more active and you'll be good.

~Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

1 hour ago, Nimo said:

Massive +Support

+Mature

+Funny

+Responsible

+Great Friend

+A lot of effort

+ A lot of Experience

+Deserves Spot

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

+ Support

I've worked with Blackbeard on a couple of occasions and he's been nothing but professional and helpful. He has a lot of experience on the server, and it shows in how he conducts himself while playing on NU-7 Commander or staff. While I see you much more often playing as the Commander role, I see you still often picking up calls when other staff and busy and lending a hand.

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

On 3/28/2019 at 9:13 PM, Nimo said:

Massive +Support

+Mature

+Funny

+Responsible

+Great Friend

+A lot of effort

+ A lot of Experience

+Deserves Spot

All you need to improve on is your activity on staff. I don't see you on staff at all. Mostly you're on Nu-7 Commander so just get more active and you'll be good.

~Nimo

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 3/28/2019 at 4:13 PM, Nimo said:

Massive +Support

+Mature

+Funny

+Responsible

+Great Friend

+A lot of effort

+ A lot of Experience

+Deserves Spot

~Nimo

On 3/28/2019 at 3:13 PM, Nimo said:

Massive +Support

+Mature

+Funny

+Responsible

+Great Friend

+A lot of effort

+ A lot of Experience

+Deserves Spot

~Omega

On 3/28/2019 at 4:13 PM, Nimo said:

Massive +Support

+Mature

+Funny

+Responsible

+Great Friend

+A lot of effort

+ A lot of Experience

+Deserves Spot

~Nimo

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 3/28/2019 at 11:13 AM, Nimo said:

Massive +Support

+Mature

+Funny

+Responsible

+Great Friend

+A lot of effort

+ A lot of Experience

+Deserves Spot

~Nimo

On 3/30/2019 at 11:42 AM, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

I've worked with Blackbeard on a couple of occasions and he's been nothing but professional and helpful. He has a lot of experience on the server, and it shows in how he conducts himself while playing on NU-7 Commander or staff. While I see you much more often playing as the Commander role, I see you still often picking up calls when other staff and busy and lending a hand.

-Support

Im sorry, but the sits I have had with you have been TERRIBLE. At points you let people run off without you actually doing anything. You failed to get both sides on the story and you couldnt control the other person. I think you need to work on sit performance. When I get on SCP today if you can show me you can handle a sit properly ill happily change support.

On 3/30/2019 at 11:42 AM, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

• Like 1

+Support

I think Blackbeard is one of the few Admins who has the qualifying experience and time spent as a trusted Staff member who is ready to be a Senior Admin!

Active

Friendly

Involved with the players

In depth knowledge of the rules

Good luck!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

On 3/28/2019 at 5:13 PM, Nimo said:

Massive +Support

+Mature

+Funny

+Responsible

+Great Friend

+A lot of effort

+ A lot of Experience

+Deserves Spot

~Nimo

With my own personal note: If I know this person, I can just +1 him for stuff like this. If he keeps up the good work, he could make a good, possibly great Super Admin when the time comes.

• Like 1

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

On 3/28/2019 at 2:13 PM, Nimo said:

+Support

+Mature

+Funny

+Responsible

+Great Friend

+A lot of effort

+ A lot of Experience

+Deserves Spot

• Like 1

Huge +Support

Great Admin

Deserves Rank

Fit for roll

Active

Great app

Been staff for a while

Mature

• Like 1

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North