Steve's Forum Diplomat Application

[GL] My Pet named Steve

Steve's Forum Diplomat Application  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve become a Forum Diplomat?

• Yes (+Support with reason)
    • Maybe (+/-Support with reason)
    • No (-Support with reason)

In-Game Name: Steve the Russian

Steam Name: [GL] My Pet named Steve

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186173874

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Yes, I am a Senior Admin

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? With this post, it will be exactly 1,000! 

How often are you online on the forums? Everyday! 

What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard Time 

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)? I truly do appreciate the chances I am given that I can take, and since joining the Support Staff Team, I wanted to help players, because of this, I am also a Discord Administrator! I am very thankful to be able to not only assist in the Teamspeak and Discord, but hopefully, also on the forums! Becoming a Forum Diplomat would mean a huge victory for me, as this means I can help in all the ways I am given as a staff member! My priority as being a staff member is to make sure everyone's expierience at Gaminglight is the best they have ever had, and I want to further help and administrate by joining the Forum Diplomat Team! I am very mature at times, but at other times, I can be humorous and I always try to be as friendly as possible! I thank all of those who come to read and support my application, and I thank those that come to judge whether or not I am worthy of this position! Thank you all! -Senior Admin Steve

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Ever since I joined the staff team, I have improved on ways to take in situations, and I can understand better the sides to all players! I believe I have excellent judgement! 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? Although this occasion doesn't happen often, it disgusts me when this does occur. To start off, I would start by muting their chat to restrict them from posting anymore comments of hatred, then I would continue to delete and clear all the hateful comments from the chat box as quickly as possible. Next, I would privateley message him through the forums saying that can't be spamming the shoutbox, as stated in rule 3 of the rule board above the box. I would then contact a member of SMT to hopefully warn his account of ban it permanentley, and finally, I would include the ban appeal section for whatever server the person was banned on! 

Edited by [GL] My Pet named Steve
Grammar Fixage

+Support

Where do I start...

Extremely active on forums

Mature

Good judgement 

Loyal to Gaminglight 

Friendly

High post count/ good rep

Deserves to be accepted

Would make a great addition to the Forum Diplomat team

Good Luck!!

• Like 1

+ Mega support 

- Respectful

- Good staff member

- Active

- High post count

- Mature

- Handles situations really well

Good luck :)! 

Edited by DasCalamity
  • Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

6 hours ago, DasCalamity said:

+ Mega support 

- Respectful

- Good staff member

- Active

- High post count

- Mature

- Handles situations really well

Good luck :)! 

• Like 1

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

• 1 month later...