Staff Application - Denied

ItsJust_Bird

What is your in-game name?: Burnt Seed

What is your steam name?: Super Nova

What is your steam ID?:76561198238474274

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) if this counts as being an admin somewhere else then no

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) roughly 3/23/19

What date did you make your forums account? today because we are having issues with propblockers o the servers

Current rank on the server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)? User or Member Idk how to check

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? no warns https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198238474274/screenshot/927086512530866863

Have you donated? no, I do not have the money to do so YET

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Are you staff in another community (BE HONEST)? nope I hope this would be the first time so I can get better ad better

Have you read the staff guidelines at yes I have

Timezone: pacific time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) So for the 2 days that i have been on this server and there were no admins on and i want to be that guy that is on during the night to stop all those propblockers and mingers like tonight. I love to help and if I get told what to do by a higher moderate I will do it. again I love to help and especially when there are no admins on. i will try and get better. because I have never been an admin on any g-mod server and we all have to start somewhere am I right? I hope some people will say yes to this application so I can help out the Citizens of Gaming Light. Hopefully get some good reputation with the people and gain the respect of the other admins.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First i would gag them the tell them that what they did is not allowed to our server rules and warn them for Maas RDM/Staff Disrespect and antiminge them for 10,000 seconds

Edited by Super Nova

- support

- question 15 is only 136 words

-also no poll

- you have only been playing on the sever for less than a week so i am assuming you only got this forums account for a small time.

- I personly have not seen you around which can be a good thing but can also bad 

What i think could help you is to get more known e.g join PD or a family.

~ Good luck Warcub

Edited by warcub03

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

2 hours ago, warcub03 said:

- support

-also no poll

- you have only been playing on the sever for less than a week so i am assuming you only got this forums account for a small time.

- I personly have not seen you around which can be a good thing but can also bad 

~ Good luck Warcub

Ex. Dep Comm

2 hours ago, warcub03 said:

- support

-also no poll

~ Good luck Warcub

3 hours ago, warcub03 said:

- support

-also no poll

5 hours ago, warcub03 said:

- support

-also no poll

~ Good luck Warcub

16 minutes ago, Will Newel said:

-Support 

You litterally just joined the server. Gather more experience and time. 

Not known in the community 

Did not technically meet word count 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

12 hours ago, warcub03 said:

- support

-also no poll

~ Good luck Warcub

On 3/27/2019 at 4:44 AM, warcub03 said:

- support

-also no poll

~ Good luck Warcub

~Charlie

On 3/27/2019 at 4:44 AM, warcub03 said:

- support

-also no poll

~ Good luck Warcub

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png