Kade's Senior Admin Application- Accepted

Kade

Should I be promoted to Senior Admin?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be promoted to Senior Admin?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Kade

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Kade , has been for 2 years.

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:178907499

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have staffed for Icefuse Networks, and one other time for Gaminglight as an admin, resigned, and now I am back at admin. I am also the current Event Team Leader for SCP-RP!

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Beginning of 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? April 1, 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Event Admin

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have 0 warns on SCP-RP, 10 warnings from PRP early 2017. Proof - http://prntscr.com/n3g58a

9. Have you donated? Yes, $37

10. What rank are you applying for? I am applying for the rank Senior Admin.

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No I am not.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: I live in the Central Standard Timezone.

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Igneous, th3, Jeffe, Gamikzone, AWG, Felix. (1) Manager/Owner | (5) Superadmins

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):      

There are a few reasons why I have applied for this position today. Gaminglight is such a great family that I have been with for 2 years. Staffing has become a passion instead of a job, most say the opposite. Being a Senior Admin requires commitment and a passion for the job for it to be done effectively, which I believe I can do. There are a few key attributes that I would like to point out about myself.
      Activity is the number one thing NEEDED for being a high staff member. I am pretty active in-game, TS, Discord, and the forums. I can get on the server in an instant to help other staff members or deal with a low staff situation if needed. I am on almost every day throughout the week, but lately, I have gone on a cruise and a lot of UIL things, which have caused me to be in-game less the past 2 weeks. I plan to become full-time again as the hit of spring is over.
      Another key attribute is leadership. Leadership is one of my finest personality traits. I can handle any situation that is given to me, very quickly, and efficiently. I have led many people and groups of people in the right direction over my time at Gaminglight. The staff team has AMAZING leaders at the moment and I would like to be one, for the betterment of the server and the efficiency of the SCP-RP staff team. As a leader, or boss, you are to get down in the mud with your "co-workers" and do the work with them, while guiding them one step at a time. I feel as I do amazing in this area and I can benefit being a Senior Admin.
      My next attribute is that I am a very hard worker. I have used endless hours of my free time helping Gaminglight, in many different ways. I try to do my best when it comes to staffing and communicating with other members and I feel others can say I work very hard for this server. When I am at school I am anxious to come home and work on stuff, I guess you could say I am a workaholic. I try to help th3 and Jeffe with whatever they need when they need it. I work on finding stuff for the server and I help keep the server running as an admin but also the highest group of people in the game.
      Another attribute is my communication skills. I feel that I am very good at communicating with fellow staff members to make on-duty staff work efficiently. I alert them of possible minges and other rules breaker on duty and off duty.
      After writing this app I have learned some things I need to work on as a staff member while I was listing the good things. I am a busy mammal but I will continue to grow in the staff team with everyone else. I hope to be granted this promotion not just because of the rank, but because of the ways I can help make the staff team better. There are a few ways that I can do that.
      One task of the Senior Admin rank is to supervise the rest of the staff team. Staff can have questions on bans or warn reasons, or "what should I do". A Senior Admin is suppose to help staff make their decisions if they feel lost or indecisive with the case. I have done 2 years of staffing and I have had maybe 1 or 2 false warn reports, I believe they were not accepted[unsure, 2017]. I think I make the fairest and reasonable decisions according to the handbook and my experience in the team.
      Another way I can help is "instant help". A Senior Admin is allowed to do staff actions ONLY for staff sits. This will make it to where I do not have to click my binds to help someone, I can be their quicker to make the case gets solved faster and more efficient.
      Senior Admins are not excused from getting on staff though. Even though other staff are recommended to get on before me, EVERYONE needs a break every once in a while, I would also still need to be active on the staff job.
      I hope everyone sees my potential and recommends me for Senior Admin. I will not anyone down and promise to give my full effort in the rank, so no one doubts my promotion. I hope you guys liked my app! Gaminglight forever!

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Since when they are cursing when I bring them to me I would gag them and explain to them how a gag works and they can only type. I would then explain that Mass RDM is against server rules and that they will have to be punished. I would explain what not to do next time, I would then ungag them and see if they have any questions, [answer them]. I would then explain that they will be receiving a warning for MassRDM and a minge for 10,000 seconds. If they have any questions I would answer them and then proceed with the punishment.

+Support

The man is an amazing staff member and highly deserves this rank. Not only is he responsible but he is ready for anything, literally ANYTHING. 

-Best of the best

-Active

-Very nice

I think kade would be an amazing senior admin, he has worked very hard for a long time now and definitely deserves this rank.

~Infected ❤️

• Like 1

+Support

The man is an amazing staff member and highly deserves this rank. Not only is he responsible but he is ready for anything, literally ANYTHING. 

-Best of the best

-Active

-Very nice

I think kade would be an amazing senior admin, he has worked very hard for a long time now and definitely deserves this rank.

Death  ❤️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DeathBringer402 said:

+Support

-Best of the best

-Active

-Very nice

Death  ❤️

• Like 1

+Support

Nerd

• Laughing 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

19 hours ago, DeathBringer402 said:

+Support

-Best of the best

-Active

-Very nice

Death  ❤️

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Weareinfected said:

+Support

-Best of the best

-Active

-Very nice

~Infected ❤️

• Like 1

• Manager

+/- Support

-Not Active as much. Only on in the night.

+Mature

+Good Reputation

+Good Amount of Effort

+Responible

+Been Staff for a very long time.

Overall, you're really cool and we've known eachother for a long time. (BAD EMS CHIEF)

~Nimo

Edited by Nimo
  • Gaminglight Love 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 3/27/2019 at 5:18 AM, Weareinfected said:

+Support

-Best of the best

-Active

-Very nice

Good Luck

• Like 1

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 3/27/2019 at 3:27 AM, DeathBringer402 said:

+Support

-Best of the best

-Active

-Very nice

Death  ❤️

Really just gonna copy what I say huh?

+++Support

-Very nice

-Active on fourms/Game/Teamspeak

-Worked hard for his rank

-Hardworking

-Great Leader

-Good App

Connor

• Like 1

On 3/28/2019 at 5:21 PM, Nimo said:

+/- Support

-Not Active as much. Only on in the night.

+Mature

+Good Reputation

+Good Amount of Effort

+Responible

+Been Staff for a very long time.

Overall, you're really cool and we've known eachother for a long time. (BAD EMS CHIEF)

~Nimo

• Like 1

On 3/27/2019 at 3:27 AM, DeathBringer402 said:

+Support

-Best of the best

-Active

-Very nice

Death  ❤️

• Like 1

+Support

I think Kade has proven himself to be an active and dedicated staff member to SCPRP. 

Active

Friendly

Indepth knowledge of the rules and how to enforce them

Event Team Leader

• Like 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator