calamity false warn

WreckedInRuinz

Your In-game: Ruinz

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:429137777

The admin's name in-game: Calamity

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: RDM, Killing people in a sit, PD RAID

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):   https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1695102521

Why do you think this warn was false: I was in PD and cop said he didn't mind if I parkoured on the roof then calamity pulled me and said: "you know better you're an admin" I was confused. Then he just warned me, set me down and flew away as he warned Austin for the exact same reason. I called for him but he refused to respond then ronin tped him and I asked him and said that I was RDMING people in pd. Then ask for logs and he said i have something better a youtube video of my perspective. So this video you see is the reason he warned me when I did nothing wrong in the video beside parkouring on PD.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XBIbscH1ss&feature=youtu.be   (you can see me in the end, I don't have a gun nor am i wanted so I obviously wasn't killing people in the sit or shooting cops.) Also, I tried to get a screenshot of logs but the admins were busy and couldn't get me it in time before they cleared

Any extra information:
Edited by WreckedInRuinz

Well, the video doesn't show ur part of u getting warned

+Support On 1 Part of the Video

Calamity knows that he isn't just suppose to grab people when they are shooting or in a RP situation, he is suppose to tell them to stop before he grabs them and turns it into a sit

Then on the other hand, he knows he isn't suppose to grab people, bring them on a roof and just warn them without trying to talk or explain what they do wrong. But of course, we still need more of calamities story here

Edited by [GL] Elapin

I was in a sit with three other officers (ontop of PD) you and austin wtap climbed on the roof and started shooting and killed people in the sit. More of less Austin and you just helped him. This is very irrating because you have been causing problems recently and it's not nice. You should know better and not do that since you were an admin a long time ago. You shouldn't have been on top of PD anyway no matter what. The warn was justified, and you have already been told to stop. You denied that you had anything to do with this issue but you cannot lie about that. Maybe I should've talked more to you but it was self explanatory. The RDM might have been a mistake but you still wrong and you did come up with Austin ontop of the PD copbaiting and interrupting a sit. 

To Elapin: First problem: Don't know if you saw, but he jumped off the roof I think, so that's why I brought him, I don't count those types of situations as RP situations (if that's a problem let me know) Second Problem: I explained above the issue, I agree I should've talked to him more, the reason why I didn't because he was just screaming "I didn't kill anyone check logs", which is a common excuse from him for every sit he gets called into. His recent reputation and me + some other mods having to keep telling him to stop. He cooperated after the warn was initiated. At this point I should've warned him for different things instead of RDM because I did use the same warn for Austin WTAP.

More info: Ruinz wasn't in the video for the sit I had, the person in the video was Austin WTAP

Edited by DasCalamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

8 hours ago, DasCalamity said:

I was in a sit with three other officers (ontop of PD) you and austin wtap climbed on the roof and started shooting and killed people in the sit. More of less Austin and you just helped him. This is very irrating because you have been causing problems recently and it's not nice. You should know better and not do that since you were an admin a long time ago. You shouldn't have been on top of PD anyway no matter what. The warn was justified, and you have already been told to stop. You denied that you had anything to do with this issue but you cannot lie about that. Maybe I should've talked more to you but it was self explanatory. The RDM might have been a mistake but you still wrong and you did come up with Austin ontop of the PD copbaiting and interrupting a sit. 

To Elapin: First problem: Don't know if you saw, but he jumped off the roof I think, so that's why I brought him, I don't count those types of situations as RP situations (if that's a problem let me know) Second Problem: I explained above the issue, I agree I should've talked to him more, the reason why I didn't because he was just screaming "I didn't kill anyone check logs", which is a common excuse from him for every sit he gets called into. His recent reputation and me + some other mods having to keep telling him to stop. He cooperated after the warn was initiated. At this point I should've warned him for different things instead of RDM because I did use the same warn for Austin WTAP.

More info: Ruinz wasn't in the video for the sit I had, the person in the video was Austin WTAP

Yet you never checked logs and refused to send me a screenshot of logs. If you would have took your time with the sit and check logs you would have known I never killed anyone.

-support. First off, you were shooting at me and my Sergeant from the parking garage. (First case of RDM.) Then as I was driving by spawn, your shot me again with an OFC in the car with a shotgun. (Second case of RDM.) It took about 5 minutes for staff to get to me (few on they were swamped with calls.) You got brought to the roof of PDC where you called your buddies and they kept prop climbing to get to the sit. I told them that if we saw them in PD again, they would be instant KOS. (Advert ed in chat and Calamity said he was fine with it.) You then proceeded to get a shotgun out and I tazed and arrested you to get the shotgun away from you. Me and my MSGT that caught you'll RDM'ing shot at a few of your buddies and you'll kept telling me you were pissed and started a 911 call. I would like you to stop talking about Calamity like he did everything wrong as about 15 people witnessed you. All on PD. Me and my Master Sergeant were watching everything you do. I rest my case. Calamity?

1 hour ago, Arctic F. said:

-support. First off, you were shooting at me and my Sergeant from the parking garage. (First case of RDM.) Then as I was driving by spawn, your shot me again with an OFC in the car with a shotgun. (Second case of RDM.) It took about 5 minutes for staff to get to me (few on they were swamped with calls.) You got brought to the roof of PDC where you called your buddies and they kept prop climbing to get to the sit. I told them that if we saw them in PD again, they would be instant KOS. (Advert ed in chat and Calamity said he was fine with it.) You then proceeded to get a shotgun out and I tazed and arrested you to get the shotgun away from you. Me and my MSGT that caught you'll RDM'ing shot at a few of your buddies and you'll kept telling me you were pissed and started a 911 call. I would like you to stop talking about Calamity like he did everything wrong as about 15 people witnessed you. All on PD. Me and my Master Sergeant were watching everything you do. I rest my case. Calamity?

first of witnesses dont do anything. If anything you are biased towards calamity. I never got brought to a roof. i never killed anyone. If your story would be true I would be wanted in the video.

-support
When I flew past this sit, I saw your friend wanted and shooting, with you nearby.  It's well known that you should not be on the roof of PD and especially not interfering in a sit that is going on.  Perhaps the RDM part me be knocked off, however I feel a warn for interfering in a sit, copbaiting and perhaps failrp would be in order.

Video mainly shows Austin’s part in this and doesn’t show much of you. Also I would be inclined towards you breaking rules based off your previous behavior on SCPRP.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

17 hours ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

that isn't me that is Austin

Okay. Then I was mistaken because I looked through video quickly.

+/- support 

Hard to make decision without very much proof. However, I do think it is staff responsibility to get evidence (either screenshot, video, etc.) for every disciplinary action. As the saying goes "innocent until proven guilty."

From my experience Calamity is a top tier staff member and player, but I would seriously recommend getting proof (like logs screenshot) every time you warn someone in case they appeal in future (like Ruinz did in this case.)

Edit: After consideration, changing to +/-

Edited by Crease

7 minutes ago, Crease said:

+support 

Hard to make decision without very much proof. However, I do think it is staff responsibility to get evidence (either screenshot, video, etc.) for every disciplinary action. As the saying goes "innocent until proven guilty."

From my experience Calamity is a top tier staff member and player, but I would seriously recommend getting proof (like logs screenshot) every time you warn someone in case they appeal in future (like Ruinz did in this case.)

It is the player who is appealing to get the proof to prove their case, it is just the staffs job to clarify why they were warned when they get reported. Also if staff got a screenshot of why they warned every guy we would have hundreds of screenshots within a week. 

On 3/28/2019 at 10:30 AM, th3 said:

Video mainly shows Austin’s part in this and doesn’t show much of you. Also I would be inclined towards you breaking rules based off your previous behavior on SCPRP.

Also some of the things he's done on PRP since I've been back. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

7 hours ago, Crease said:

+/- support 

Edit: After consideration, changing to +/-

This isn’t the American justice system so “innocent until proven guilty” doesn’t apply here lol

copbait to :/

• Laughing 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+Support On 1 Part of the Video

Calamity knows that he isn't just suppose to grab people when they are shooting or in a RP situation, he is suppose to tell them to stop before he grabs them and turns it into a sit

Then on the other hand, he knows he isn't suppose to grab people, bring them on a roof and just warn them without trying to talk or explain what they do wrong. But of course, we still need more of calamities story here

Edited by BrycE ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2019 at 10:58 PM, Ronin said:

-support
When I flew past this sit, I saw your friend wanted and shooting, with you nearby.  It's well known that you should not be on the roof of PD and especially not interfering in a sit that is going on.  Perhaps the RDM part me be knocked off, however I feel a warn for interfering in a sit, copbaiting and perhaps failrp would be in order.

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage