False Warn

^5austindoble2013

Your In-game: WTAP Austin

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97611279

The admin's name in-game: kyle

The admin's steam name (If you know it): nope

What warning did you receive: Stealing a gov car

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155

Why do you think this warn was false: It was not even a cop car it was a ems vehicle i was just sitting there watching everything i accidentally jumped in did not drive or move it jumped out said sorry then he pulled me up to a roof  then I said i was not trying to steal it then goes on how he is going to warn me for arguing with him which I was not
Any extra information:

Wait so if he got warned for getting in the EMS vehicle saying stealing government vehicle  then EMS is government not neutral

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

17 hours ago, [GL] Alpha said:

Wait so if he got warned for getting in the EMS vehicle saying stealing government vehicle  then EMS is government not neutral

EMS is government and neutral? There isn’t a problem because they don’t have guns or anything like that.

21 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support

No evidence

When was this warn issued?

Getting inside a government vehicle without permission is still mingy, so technically the warn isn't really false.

Need Kyle's side to the argument part.

I was watching over the hospital and I see someone jump in an EMS truck then see it reverse out of the car park i then noclip down and say get out and take him to a roof.  He continuesly tells me that he was “moving it” and i say he’s not allowed too do. He continues to shout at me that I cannot warn him as he was “moving it”. So I said stop arguing with me and i warn him for stealing a government vehicle and return him. 

- Support

No evidence, bad reputation with staff, multiple reports of these people getting in government vehicles. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

- Support

-EMS is classed as a government department its like PD/fbi/all tac and other departments other than EMS are aggressive Gov departments but EMS is a neutral department

- no prof of a video

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

• 2 weeks later...