Should Sam be a Captain?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should i ?

• Yes! ( State why )
    • No! ( State why )

Name: Sammm

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89556586

Current rank: LT

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) :  1 Month / 4 weeks

Rank Wanted: CPT

How many warns do you have? 10 ( But duplicated, 50 % Duplicated ) 

Do you have a Working mic? Yes i do 

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? :

I should be promoted because i have experience in command of PD now and i have been in other command on MilitaryRP.
I have learned how to be a good LT, i know how to deal with situations that need to be handled by Low command +. 
I have gained experience in goverment and increased my skills in shooting, know where to help in a situation or any other task that requires me or any other low command.

I think that i put a'lot of effort into PD by helping other ranks, and putting time in lower ranks to help them out during their journey, by taking them on patrol and telling them what the best way or route is to the situation that may pop up sometime. I
n my month of being a LT gave me more knowledge of learning and knowing how to deal with some issue's that i have never been in before and i think that at this point i have learned so far that i can be a CPT.  When there is a issue with some lower ranks that i can handle in i know how to deal with them and give punishment if needed, ofcourse i will make a punishment if its really needed and first i will give a verbal warning to let them see that this is not a simple talk and that i take it very serious. Like i said i think i should be a CPT so i can develop and learn more to gain more ability to help within PD, im very friendly and always happy to help others and enjoy to help and i think that is i thing a command member should have in himself. Im a role model and i try my best to stay like this to give officers someone to look up to or even be with from time to time to see how we deal with situations and learn from me. And with me coming in this postition i will try more as my best to show that i deserved this and forfill my duties that i have, acting like a CPT and being professional at all times. Even with me being from GMT time zone i can still be active, i try to get on every day of the week or the max days im on in the week are 3-4 days weekends maybe once in the 2 weeks because i dont have a pc at my dad's house, on the days im on you will see me for a good 3/4 hours. 

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

-/+

Activity Needs to get higher

Never trains even if no SGT+ on

Never Participates In Things

Always on ARU if on and never spends time Helping PD

Can be Fit For the Job

Cares for PD still

Fun

Good App

Effort

Overall, if I were to think of you as a CPT, I think your activity should step up, you should train when no SGT's, and puts some more time on helping PD out.

7 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

-/+

Can be Fit For the Job

Cares for PD still

Fun

Good App

Effort

Overall, if I were to think of you as a CPT, I think your activity should step up, you should train when no SGT's, and puts some more time on helping PD out.

PoliceRP Manager

On 3/25/2019 at 8:44 PM, [GL] Elapin said:

-/+

Can be Fit For the Job

Cares for PD still

Fun

Good App

Effort

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2019 at 1:44 AM, [GL] Elapin said:

Can be Fit For the Job

Cares for PD still

Fun

Good App

Effort

I have seen you get on PD more recently. I agree with the rest said above here. I'm going to go with a neutral, but leaning towards a +Support

~Lieutenant Cashtag

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26