Papa's Support Staff Poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Papa become support staff?

• yes
    • no

In-Game Name: Papa

Steam Name: [GL] PAPA

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:202479144

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, I am a moderator.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? As soon as I get home from school I cant always get on my PC that can game so I am stuck with only being able to be in TS so I am on a lot maybe 4-5 hours a day (minimum).

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes.

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) Well I see that there are always people in need of support staff on the teamspeak. I really want to become support staff so I can improve the teamspeak environment for other players and even myself included. Our teamspeak is public which means anybody can come in and mess around and it tends to become a hurling issue. I myself have seen this issue with my own eyes and I despise it. I feel I would be able to RP and moderate the teamspeak section very well at the same time. Minges cant keep getting away with being in our teamspeak for the soul fact that it makes us lose our player count. I feel that some support staff have let people get away with murder in the teamspeak and its honestly annoying and I would solemnly swear to not let that happen. I really just want to improve the teamspeak for the sake of everybody else so we as players can enjoy ourselves.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I am really active on the teamspeak and it gives you guys an amazing advantage. If I am support staff, I will be able to help you guys sort out minges to where nobody will have to worry ever again about them. I am really good at multi tasking as well so I would be able to RP and do my duties as support staff at the same time.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello, my name is support staff papa and I am gonna be here to help assist you today to get you up and running for roleplay!

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes I have and I do indeed promise to uphold them to the best of my ability. 

+Support

Great guy

Active

Friendly

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO |