Papa's MAJCOM Application

Should I become MAJCOM?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become MAJCOM

• Yes
    • No

1.What Is Your In-game Name: Papa

2.What Is Your current Rank?(CMSGT+): 2LT

3.Who Would Like To See You As MAJCOM?(Two Officer's): Bambob, Bobby.

4.Why Should We Trust You With Being a MAJCOM?(This Is A Special Force In The U.S): For starters, I myself have experience with responsibility in so many ways. I am coming from PoliceRP where I am low command in state police, CERT, and an FTO branch. I have managed to hold the responsibility of helping out in all of those branches for quite a while now. I feel like I have played on this server long enough to know all the rules so I would be a good example of what MAJCOM needs to be. Lastly, I am staff on PoliceRP as well so I have to hold a standard at all times to not be minging on the job and to not mess around on ANY server I might go onto.

5.Why Do You Want To Be MAJCOM (30-50 Words Min): So I myself have been counting the days  for when I was able to make this application. I felt that when I got CCM that I just wasnt ready to apply yet so I waited for 2LT. Here I am now, applying for majcom. I feel I have learned a lot of tactics to this server and I feel I have learned how to guide our military towards victory whilst only having basic classes. That being said, MAJCOM access will not only greater our chances of winning every war, but give more people hope when in battle instead of giving up. I am already good at giving support to the people who need it but MAJCOM would just make helping out the rest of our military drastically easier and would help bring US even more closer towards being the best military on the server.

8.What Is Your Timezone?: EST

9.How Often Can You Be On?(How many days/hours a week): At least a little every day of the week. I think every day I would be able to be on for about 3-4 hours MINIMUM.

10.Are you a well trained & disciplined Soldier?: Yes I am, I have not received A strike not once whilst in this military and I dont exactly plan on gathering one.

11.How many warns do you have?(Can be checked by !Warns): 3 warns total. ( 1 is a false warn since staff warned the wrong steamID and never removed it and the other warning is also false because I was accidentally pressing my binds without knowing and I had got a warning for advert spam).

12.Do you have any Active strikes?(If you do, then you will be denied): Negative.

13.Are you capable of completing the mission & helping out your team mates any way necessary?: Yes I definitely am and I would put my life on the line for our military during missions.

"I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the president of the united states and the orders of those appointed over me." ~PAPA

+ Support 

- Active

- Good in combat

- Good communication

- Good leader 

+ Support

-Active

- Communication is well

- Leadership ready

Congratulations you have been Accepted into MAJCOM we hope you will serve USAF well and help them on dangerous assignments. Speak to a USAF LTC+ for training. 

-Lieutenant General Brandon

:D