Jonny's - Event Team App -Accepted

Jackie Chan W-G

Name: Jonny 

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:185672832 if not than 76561198331611392

What is your ULX Rank?: bronze

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): no, i don't have experience as a GM or Event planner 

How Active are you?: around 4 hours a day

How many warns do you have?: I have no warns

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: i would like to help the server by making events as i said in my last app, I've got a lot of good events i would like to try. I'm a very active person through out the server, I have been in a lot of events and would like to go through an event with another event member and help them to create an event, i would like to help make an event that made me happy, for other members to be happy to play an event and play through the event and enjoy the event such as usally the event usually insists of two or three certain classes in the event, but i would like to help with an event that all classes can be appart of and be more fun than just a simple containment breach or an NPC that is through out the server that multiple people can kill. I think i should be an event member to help the event team out cause i seen some of the event were people just go crazy and i would like to help them be situated in the event, that is why i should be accepted in the event team, to help the team and others in the events that are made.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): 
BIG SERVER EVENT
I would create an event were scp 682 has escaped containment, the GOC is designated to destroy the reptile before it breaks the scps out MTF units will be directed to help the GOC destroy the SCP NTF have to contain the SCPs that escaped (no tranqs are to be used on scp 682 and cant be contained has to be destroyed by GOC orders) the researchers job is to get to the surface and in wich the researcher can be made into MTF researcher to destroy scp 682, gensec security is tasked with transporting the D-class to the panic shelter and find any remaining rough D-class to execute, NTF will be doing the same too and C.I's job is too find scps that scp 682 has released or open scps cc to get them back to base and NTF will try to find CI.
SMALL EVENT
an unknown scp has escaped containment CI has entered the building and is going to take the scp back to their base after a certain time of CI being in the facility NTF arrives and has entered the facility now its just a man hunt on to contain the scp every time someone dies it will take 2 min to wait to go back to the facility the first to contain the unknown scp wins
SUGGESTIONS ON UNKNOWN SCP
SCP-076-2 and scp 073 or (scp 073-2) or any other keter or higher scps

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-610 the skin that hates i think it is very interesting that its a disease that its takes over the body but and without a known brain its behaviour is like that of a different intelligence  

+/- Support

+ Good knowledge of lore

+ Active

- Application could use some work

- Event could be a bit more original

Right now i'm currently split on a + support or a - support. There are some good things about this app, and some bad things. I think if you improved a bit upon some of the previously mentioned bad things you would be a fine member, but for now i'm unsure.

1 hour ago, Garlic said:

+/- Support

+ Nice App

+ Seems dedicated enough

+ Nice improvisation to the 682 breach

-  Be more active on the forums

GOOD LUCK!!!

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

On 4/4/2019 at 4:55 PM, Conner Tyson said:

+/- Support

+ Good knowledge of lore

+ Active

- Application could use some work

- Event could be a bit more original

Right now i'm currently split on a + support or a - support. There are some good things about this app, and some bad things. I think if you improved a bit upon some of the previously mentioned bad things you would be a fine member, but for now i'm unsure.

On 4/6/2019 at 4:43 PM, Garlic said:

+/- Support

+ Nice App

+ Seems dedicated enough

GOOD LUCK!!!

good luck

United States Air Force Commander | US Captain Drill Instructor | US Military Police Officer SPO |
                                           USAF AFSOC CO-Overseer | USAF MAJCOM CO-Overseer Bloodhound

On 4/6/2019 at 3:43 PM, Garlic said:

+/- Support

+ Nice App

+ Seems dedicated enough

GOOD LUCK!!!

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

- Support, leaning neutral

> I haven't seen you much. May be my timezone and schedule, but I've never seen a person on the server named 'Jonny'.

> Honestly, we could use a break on the 682 events, and possibly use more GOI or inanimate SCP Events.

> I would recommend working on your grammar. It will be useful. Other than that, your application seems okay in of itself.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

• th3 changed the title to Jonny's - Event Team App -Accepted
  • th3 locked this topic