SCP-966 test

Corners

BEGIN LOG 

Lore Name: Corner

Clearance Level: 3

List of personnel involved in testing: Executive Researcher Corner, Class D Beckett, Cooler Class D Conners, Secuirty CPL Wuvv, and Secuirty Master Seargent Iceman.

Level D personnel involved: 2

SCP: 5 instances of SCP-966

Hypothesis: I was just going to feed 966's, see how particulary they eat, and take a few pictures. But it did not turn out how i thought it would.

Observation: Both D Class's entered into 966's CC in the fear of being shot. When they entered only one 966 turned from being invisible to visible and the D Class were freacking out asking Corner if this was a prank or a joke or something. (26 seconds later) The uncloacked SCP-966 started chasing the D Class trying to kill them. (2 minutes later) SCP-966 kills Class D Beckett and starts consuming him. (23 seconds later) After eating half of Becketts leg he runs to the glass window and starts banging on it. ( Both guards pull up their guns and point at 966) (1 minute and 29 seconds) SCP-966 stops banging and starts chasing Cooler Class D Conners and tries to kill him. ( 1 minute later) The SCP-966 kills Conner and drags him to Beckett's body and starts consuming Conners. ( Corner takes a picture and leaves with Iceman and Wuvv) While making their way to the elevator they get ambushed by 4 instances of 966. Corner darts to the elevator while the two guards shoot at the 966's. Corner makes it safely to Research Bunks. (Over intercom) (We are switching to Defcon 3 due to multiple instances of SCP-966's have breached I repeat we are switching to Defcon 3) 

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): Multiple pictures in a different post. ( I have 13 pictures so)

Errors and/or safety hazards: None that I was aware of but apparently 4 of the 966's breached which intrigues me because why would 1 stay? Perhaps the "Leader" if they have one ordered one to stay to make it appear that they are still in their CC.

Conclusion: I got many good photos of 966. It appears that SCP-966's are becoming more and more intelligent and they do eat by slowly consuming bit by bit .(as they dont have the largest mouth) I will explore more into their intelligence or if they have a leader.

END LOG

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer