Should I be Promoted?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be promoted to Colonel?

• Yes
    • No

Name: Major Mjay 1L78

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:444867301

Current rank: Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 1 Month (Received Major February 23rd )

Rank Wanted: Colonel

How many warns do you have? 3

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):                Deputy Cheif Dane @Dane | Deputy Commissioner BobBob @Unkn0wn_F1R3

Why should you be promoted? : The Reason why I should be promoted to Colonel because I have Strong leadership Skills, Open to listen to any situation or advise that can help or change things for the better, Lastly Have fun while on duty. As a major, I learn that command gets harder when you work up in the ranks but I will accept that challenge and will accept any difficulty that comes with the rank. Many people say it easy to get in contact with me and it true I always provide my discord when needed to be contacted and will try to respond ASAP and always be open to help and PD members or other departments with concerning things such as Minges, Unprofessional acts, Mistreat against other that needs command concern. I've been PD since day one when I join the server and 6 weeks of in-game is mostly from PD because I put time and dedication into PD and I want to keep going in helping and improving PD. If I got Promoted to Colonel I will make sure everyone that isn't recognized because of there low ranks I want to fix that so it an even playing field for everyone to enjoy. I gonna start to make PD More fun and active by bringing opportunity such as "National Security Squad Force " and I want to bring more opportunity like that to PD to have so PD can experience things just like that. The quote I always say is "Every Officer should be treated the same, no matter what rank you are" and should treat each other as a family and I want to improve and set that quote into effect to make this department have a stronger Bond. Lastly, I want to continue helping out PD command from the stress and help them stress less because we can all work more efficient when PD command doesn't have stress and that something that keeps going with to keep everyone at there full potential. These are the reason why I should be promoted. 

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes, Will take responsibility for any action taken.

On 3/23/2019 at 4:42 PM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support

Active

Good Application

Great command member

Always willing to help out

Deserves Colonel!

Good Luck!

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 3/23/2019 at 12:42 PM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support

Active

Good Application

Great command member

Always willing to help out

Deserves Colonel!

Good Luck!

good luck MJAY love you buddy

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

+ MEGA SUPPORT

This is such an amazing guy right here, he meets all requirements. He is super active staying up all day and night helping people + taking care of PD being a good leader. 

Wish you luck my dude, you deserve it.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 3/27/2019 at 9:55 AM, DasCalamity said:

+ MEGA SUPPORT

This is such an amazing guy right here, he meets all requirements. He is super active staying up all day and night helping people + taking care of PD being a good leader. 

Wish you luck my dude, you deserve it.

On 4/8/2019 at 4:03 AM, PAPA said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

EXTREMELY ACTIVE
EXTREMELY MATURE
AMAZING COMMAND MEMBER
HE IS ON TOP OF ALL COMPLAINTS
HOSTS A LOT OF MEETINGS
SHOWS COURAGE ON THE JOB
DEFINITELY READY FOR COLONEL

Good Luck ~Papa

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 4/8/2019 at 5:03 AM, PAPA said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

EXTREMELY ACTIVE
EXTREMELY MATURE
AMAZING COMMAND MEMBER
HE IS ON TOP OF ALL COMPLAINTS
HOSTS A LOT OF MEETINGS
SHOWS COURAGE ON THE JOB
DEFINITELY READY FOR COLONEL

Good Luck ~Papa

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk