1. 1. Should I Be Colonel?

• Yes
    • No

Name: MAJ Eternity 1L55

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:181785233

Current rank: Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 5 Weeks

Rank Wanted: Colonel

How many warns do you have? 6 (No active warns)

Do you have a Working mic? Yes.

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Dep. Commissioner Bob Bob Dep. Chief Dane A. Chief Matthew

Why should you be promoted? : Before I start off, I’d like to thank you for giving me a chance to get to this point. I can’t believe I got this far and I'm extremely proud to be in this position. I deserve to be promoted to Colonel due to my outstanding qualities and abilities I bring to the department. I’ve been part of PD Low Command for over 4 months now and it’s been a blast. I’ve gained so much experience through situations like commanding officers, supervising situations where I am required and looking after PD as a whole. I am very active on Major and I’ve had to deal with lots of issues and complaints which I believe I have led well, trying to keep officers happy and keep on improving PD in the future. Through all my time as Command, I’ve learnt how to respond to situations which require my attention and I believe I’ve shown myself as a good, active Command member that serves Command well. I put a lot of effort into Command, for example setting up meetings and keeping officers informed and make them feel that they are involved and entitled to their own opinions. Or helping High Command with their ideas to help push improvements in the PD. I believe my promotion will help me push my limits at taking control of situations and making sure that the department is always outstanding. I feel as though I have learned and experienced enough as Major to get a chance at Colonel with keeping the Rockford laws enforced and making sure the future PD department and its members are professional at all times. During my 4 months, I have gained skills in shooting, knowing when and how to take control of situations where I am needed and trying to protect my PD members. I am a very good role model and I put a lot of time and effort into the PD department to help make it outstanding. PD is the first step where people come into the server, and choose if want to carry on and join other departments. I feel as though I help people learn from their mistakes and get them to where they want to be. I am very supportive and understanding and I feel as though I make the right decisions when it comes to other officers. I am very nice and respectful no matter what rank is needing my assistance, I will give everyone the same chance as I'm not bias, I make sure I understand everyone side, wherever they're new or been here for a long time. I am not very busy and can be there for the department if there is nobody on and I believe I do my job responsibly and correctly. During my time on PD Command, I've never broke any rules or been effected in a negative way. I am always positive and working hard to ensure PD Command goes far with all the new officers joining. I also work well as a team for example, I plan meetings with other Command members and go through promotions with them to ensure we have all had said in the situation. I make sure Command or not, everyone has a say to open up PD opinions on how we could improve for the future. I would love for the PD department to become even better and I feel as I would see myself in the future always being helpful and looking after the department and our officers. As Colonel, I will be able to fulfil my duties and help newer Command members with any questions they may have and let them gain experience with meetings. I am willing to push myself as Colonel and help High Command with pushing and enforcing new ideas to the department.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes.

Edited by EternityAgar

PoliceRP Manager

+ Support

Active

Good Application

Great command member

Respectful

Deserves Colonel!

Good Luck!

~Major Mjay 1L78

Edited by Mjay1808
  • Like 1

On 3/23/2019 at 4:45 PM, Mjay1808 said:

+ Support

Active

Good Application

Great command member

Respectful

Deserves Colonel!

Good Luck!

~MSGT Nucleus

• Like 1

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 3/23/2019 at 10:55 AM, Smoke said:

Huge +Support

Active

Mature

Helpful

Respectful & Respected

Deserves promotion

Great command member

Good Luck! ~ Smoke

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 3/23/2019 at 11:45 AM, Mjay1808 said:

+ Support

Active

Good Application

Great command member

Respectful

Deserves Colonel!

Good Luck!

~Major Mjay 1L78

Agreed. Good luck!

• Like 1

On 3/23/2019 at 11:02 PM, rhys.smith14 said:

+ SUPPORT
ACTIVE 
KIND
TRAINS LOTS OF PEOPLE
WELL KNOWN
LOW AMOUNT OF WARNS
DOES HIS JOB PROPERLY!

• Like 1

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

On 3/24/2019 at 7:59 PM, Nucleus said:

On 3/23/2019 at 11:45 AM, Mjay1808 said:

+ Support

Active

Good Application

Great command member

Respectful

Deserves Colonel!

Good Luck!

~Major Mjay 1L78

• Like 1

On 3/23/2019 at 5:45 PM, Mjay1808 said:

+ Support

Active

Good Application

Great command member

Respectful

Deserves Colonel!

Good Luck!

~Major Mjay 1L78

Gl!

• Like 1

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟