Scp-999 Experiment

Nickly

Lore Name:  Jr Nickly

Clearance:  Level 2 Clearance

Personnel Involved:  Jr Nickly (Tester) , 1 Class D Personnel

Class D Involved:  1

SCP:  SCP-999

Objective: Wanted to find out if after being healed by Scp-999 the D class had any side affects

Setup:  One Class D is brought to Gensec and damaged to 28 hp.  Then Class D is brought to Scp-999 and unhand cuffed then hand the D class some chocolate. Then Have the D class hand Scp-999 the chocolate and wait for Scp-999 to heal the D class, once Scp-999 has healed the D class have 999 hug the D class. Proceed to take the D class at least 1/2 way across the facility away from Scp-999. Then start to question.

Observations/Results:  D class had short term memory lost and had a heart attack, after about 5 minutes D class woke up and could no longer speak straight I think this is a result of the heart attack. The d class started saying that him and Scp-989 need to "spit more time together'. Another Thing that started happening was that the D class said he started feeling like a goo substance. If I am being honest I do not know what this means but I am going to keep experimenting with 999 to see if different types of Candie has different effects.

Conclusion:  (no conclusion yet) this is going to be an ongoing with.

Errors or Mistakes: Not having a medic on standby for when the D class had a heart attack I could have lost my research but I got lucky

END LOG