Crease PRP Ban Appeal (2)

Crease

Hmm. Either way, asking for anything of the sort still isn't unacceptable by any means and doesn't help your situation by any means whatsoever. If you really wanted to take this seriously you should've considered THAT as a defining factor. As far as my comment it is STILL going to stay as a -Support. 

Nothing you do will make me change my mind from this point out. No convincing, promises, swears, changes, anything. You should've been the better person and just kept to yourself. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Yes I did send him the convo  that was my bad, and I accept your apology just next time be careful with your words, I still think you should get unbanned

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

I'm sorry to both of you.  Voxis i didn't mean to make fun of Hannah and Hannah that was an inappropriate comment.  I know this has nothing to do with my ban but it still doesn't make it the right thing to do.  

It's alright but this is the last time I am commenting on this.. good luck 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

We need to make all -Supports more or less invalid if it was because of some little joke that didn't harm no one. The person that the joke was targeted towards accepted the apology, not much more to it

(The joke the whole discussion above was about)

Edited by PBSpiralGamer
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NDSTF said:

Well I did he wasn’t exactly clesr that he got permission until he edited the post after my reply to say he got permission

Oh ok. Sorry.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

4 hours ago, PBSpiralGamer said:

We need to make all -Supports more or less invalid if it was because of some little joke that didn't harm no one. The person that the joke was targeted towards accepted the apology, not much more to it

(The joke the whole discussion above was about)

May be the case but I didn't take it as a joke and im sure some others didn't either. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

I can understand that, but this thread is for talking about the fact he was mistakenly banned with evidence that lacked enough power for a permaban. We're not talking about how a joke that some people thought were fine and others didn't. That's been dealt with already.

+ Support

Like I said, Crease is an amazing guy, he truly made my playing experience more fun on PoliceRP. I played with him everyday since I joined this community.

I don't know what's going to happen, I'm just trying to defend a guy who I loved playing with, and everyone else enjoyed him in the community. I just think he should have a second chance with everyone. Thank you all for being a great community. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

-----------------------------------

Accepted

After further evidence has been presented to me, I've decided to lift your ban. The initial reason why i banned you was because i thought you were a blacklisted member playing on an alt, a decision I've come to realize isn't true. Anything further that you've done after your ban, regarding Hannah and Voxis, has been looked over by me. A ban isn't necessary for that, however i will be later deciding a punishment of harassment on a staff member. Please come speak with me in the team speak. You have 48 HOURS to do so.

Approved By Fame, Rhenic, and Spection. (Police RP Management Team)