Crease PRP Ban Appeal (2)

Crease

Steam Name: [GL] Jerry

Ingame Name: MSGT Crease 1C34, FBI SNR SA Crease KGB35, Head Para Crease P4,  Crease T3R PVT, Crease King, Crease GSC

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:456500954

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Matthew in-game and Fame on TS.

Reason for Ban: Blacklisted

Info:

• Previous Ban Appeal: https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/40007-crease-prp-ban-appeal/
  • Proof From Staff:
    • Thought to be on alt account because reluctant to add Fame on steam. Check out following link
    • https://docs.google.com/document/d/191LwdrtyoFWIKKWSugH8aPsOSu3MjGw2CAtvfJZOmR4/edit?usp=sharing
  • Proof From Me:
    • Screenshot proof from Minge:   https://imgur.com/a/nSE9ZKp
    • Community Testimonial:   https://imgur.com/a/91sMiAE
    • Voice Recognition:   https://imgur.com/a/VT11e2p

Thank you for supporting me during these past couple of weeks-- even when my future did not seem bright. 

For those of you that stuck behind me, I cannot thank you enough.

I was told to reapply by Fame

Edited by Crease

+Support

He has done nothing wrong. He even got the guy that he was thought to be to say they aren't the same. On top of that, Crease is a great guy. He works hard and does good. I would be sad to see him be banned just because of a misunderstanding

~~~EMS Captain PBSpiralGamer

Edited by PBSpiralGamer
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PBSpiralGamer said:

+Support

He has done nothing wrong. He even got the guy that he was thought to be to say they aren't the same. On top of that, Crease is a great guy. He works hard and does good. I would be sad to see him be banned just because of a misunderstanding

I agree i think it was a misunderstanding good luck crease

• Gaminglight Love 1

10 hours ago, PBSpiralGamer said:

+Support

Very hard working indeed!

+Support from me

-EMS LT Cashtag LT7

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

+ Support

After speaking to the guy, and knowing him for a while now. Crease is a great guy who is wouldn't do harm to GL or any server for that matter. Throughout his service with EMS and PD, which I am command for both, he has been an exemplary officer and Medic. I believe this is a massive misunderstanding and he should be given a second chance.

Thanks

Alex Rollin

EMS Assistant Chief C3

PD Captain 1L53

SWAT Sargent XS5

• Thanks 1

Honestly i am still  don't know about this you never explain   the account  that got banned  has your name on it as an recent  Under This person has used this name   

e1313232f7ad122fd8787681cb655e55.png

+ - Support until     you explain  this on my side 

also this  Kinda Looks Like it was played out i could be wrong ... 

BMk0QCC.png

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

2 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

Honestly i am still  don't know about this you never explain   the account  that got banned  has your name on it as an recent  Under This person has used this name   

e1313232f7ad122fd8787681cb655e55.png

+ - Support until     you explain  this on my side 

I don't know if he was copying my names just to meme me. Or he did it as a coincidence.  Or whatever the reason was.  I was never able to get that information out of him and I tried multiple times.  If someone else can find out why he has those names please let me know or post here. 

This is what I got out of him

https://imgur.com/a/nSE9ZKp

well if that side is true i will +support it you were a really fun player to hang out with 

Just now, Hannah King said:

well if that side is true i will +support it you were a really fun player to hang out with 

You can try contacting him and asking but he's kinda mean.. so be warned. Hopefully you can figure out why tho!

1 minute ago, Crease said:

You can try contacting him and asking but he's kinda mean.. so be warned. Hopefully you can figure out why tho!

ill see if i can. 

• Like 1

-SUPPORT

You're asking for sex voices from a female in the community lmao. You must really be kidding for this appeal right? 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

2 minutes ago, Ethical said:

Where was this said?

Sending to Jet in the Discord. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

It was a joke because Hannah added Reese on Steam and he obviously asked for nudes.  I thought it would be funny to use voice recording as evidence it's not me.  Wasn't actually serious but I thought Hannah knew it was a joke.  Sorry Hannah :(

Edited by Crease

She obviously didn't take it as a joke if she's sending it to me asking to take it to someone else. You're lucky I don't post them here. 

Not to mention me being her BOYFRIEND really doesn't help any further either. 

Edited by Voxis

On that note, how did you know he asked for nudes in the first place? 

18 hours ago, NDSTF said:

-support

u got denied not even a week ago

Please read before you reply.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

2 minutes ago, Crease said:

@voxis 

Hannah copied and pasted her convo with him in a private message to me

She told me that there wasn't any way that you could've known.