PD Promotion

Santa (BOH)

Promotion  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be Promoted?

Name: BOH or SNR BOH

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90505289

Current rank: SNR

How long have you been in your rank (The rank you currently are): I have been SNR for around 5 weeks

Rank Wanted: Police Lance Corporal

How many warns do you have? I have a total of  warns 

Do you have a working mic? yes i do have a working mic

Permission(Not required if applying for LT-CPT):

Why should you be promoted? :  I think i should be promoted becuase I have a good understanding of the rules and what do in serveral situations and i also know how not to exculate a sistuation. I belive i am a god role modle and leader and think of my self a very freindlt person towards everyone i meat. I belive that i could help out anyone who would require it if it was a goverment offical or a criminal.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Santa

You can only apply to be promoted if you are Sargent major+ to get promoted from snr to lcpl you need to be promoted in game

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

Hay BOH! We appreciate you taking the time to make an application, but only SM+ are able to apply for promotions. However, command will be glad to supervise you for a little and determine if you deserve a promotion. With that being said, keep up the good work and we hope to see you out on the field!

• Gaminglight Love 2