New court room in empty room in PD - Denied

Zage

add it?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. yes/no

• YES
    • NO

What you want to see? -  A new court room in the empty room in PD

Why should we add it? -  Well we got no court now and the cells in the PD can act as holding cells until the court is ready for the suspect this will give the judge a place to go and do the job they payed for.

What are the advantages of having this? - Judges job will actual make scene in the game more RP  

Who is it mainly for? -  Judge Defendant prosecutor

Links to any content -N/A

Edited by Zage

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

-Support

I believe this would cause criminals to make a reason to raid PD just to get to court, PD is a KOS area and anyone going to court will just be killed.

I think that room could be put to some better use as well such as a training room for cadets.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

+support

Court RP is fun at times and no, people wouldn't be shot for going to court, as they'd be in cuffs.  And shooting someone in cuffs would not only end in staff punishment but likely PD punishment as well.  And criminals can't raid the PD anymore, as there's a DOC.

7 hours ago, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

-Support

I believe this would cause criminals to make a reason to raid PD just to get to court, PD is a KOS area and anyone going to court will just be killed.

I think that room could be put to some better use as well such as a training room for cadets.

^

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

8 hours ago, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

-Support

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

On 3/23/2019 at 7:22 AM, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

-Support

You took the words out of my mouth

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

On 3/23/2019 at 10:05 AM, Ronin said:

+support

Court RP is fun at times and no, people wouldn't be shot for going to court, as they'd be in cuffs.  And shooting someone in cuffs would not only end in staff punishment but likely PD punishment as well.  And criminals can't raid the PD anymore, as there's a DOC.

On 3/23/2019 at 12:22 AM, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

-Support

Wouldn’t it be a jailbreak like any other time you free your gang from the cops?

On 3/22/2019 at 4:29 PM, LT Velvet said:

+support I usually have to make my own when I go on judge

13 hours ago, BigJohnny said:

Wouldn’t it be a jailbreak like any other time you free your gang from the cops?

You can only jailbreak at DOC, the point I made is that it would cause criminals to raid the PD to get to the court house

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017