The ability to jailbreak - Accepted

[AWOL] Jojo

What you want to see? - Make jailbreaks possible.

Why should we add it? - As it is right now you cannot effectively jailbreak. If you lockpick someone, they have nothing and respawn in jail. You're not allowed to kill them but they would respawn in jail anyways. You can't drag them into a car either. I'd love it if there was some way of jailbreaking. 

What are the advantages of having this? - More people would jailbreak which means DOC has more to do. 

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals and DOC.

Links to any content - 

+support

I am part of DOC and it get boring when nothink happens this will help with making DOC more fun

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

+SUPPORT

I've been looking for something like this for a while, just didn't know what to say in a post for suggestions :P 

• Like 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 3/22/2019 at 11:06 PM, warcub03 said:

+support

I am part of DOC and it get boring when nothink happens this will help with making DOC more fun

On 3/23/2019 at 2:14 PM, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

I've been looking for something like this for a while, just didn't know what to say in a post for suggestions :P 

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

+ Support 

Hopfully this is possible (might not be if the add-on makes it impossible) it's irritating when you got jail broken but you can't escape from the timer + cuffs. 

Edited by DasCalamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 4/2/2019 at 11:09 PM, DasCalamity said:

+ Support 

Hopfully this is possible (might not be if the add-on maies it impossible) it's irritating when you got jail broken but you can't escape from the timer + cuffs. 

Signature.png